• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best object to use to keep a women from moving while you tickle her?

What object to use to keep a women still while you tickle her?

• Rope

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • HandCuffs

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Hands

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Other(name it)

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
well i usually tickle feet, so i use myown arms or a leg-lock. Works pretty well :cool2:

i would say an xframe table seems to work the best from the clips i have seen.

isabeau

It's about time someone posted a clip like this because too many clips feature girls in such loose bondage they may as well not even be tied down. I'm with Isabeau, the X-frame works best. Ticklehorror did it great in the Jackie Lister clips, where she was tied down by her wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees. TC video's tickle board, which was used in videos like TC 5334 and 5335 to tickle Angel, was perfect (though any video with Angel is perfect by default) especially since her feet were left hanging off the edge. The thing that was used in Jasmine Seever 1 and 2, as well as the Bandit device in Jasmine Seever 5, were also ideal devices, mainly because they tied down more than just the girl's wrists and ankles. That's the main secret, if you are going to just tie a girl down by her wrists and ankles, then make sure she is so stretched out she can't even move (I don't know if that would be painful or not, which is why I reccommend the multiple-restraints option). Which is why the mainstream producers have better videos than no-name amateurs. They can purchase and store better equiptment rather than grabbing a couple of neckties (not to mention the fact that the amateurs on average use HORRIBLE video and sound quality).

Alternatively, any original device by Dave2112 almost automatically kicks ass, if only they were real devices.

:xpeepsofa

Handcuffs of course but you gotta have the rope to so it can provide extra security and of course to secure the wigglin toes too :eek:

witchtickler :firedevil

My old solid weightlifting bench and the set of stocks I made and inserted in them. I put a chair on the head side of the weightbench for her to rest her head and I tie her hands above her head to the chair. Down by the foot section I remove the preacher armrest from the bench and insert the home-made stocks and lock her ankles in them. Now she is immobilized and I can have her feet to myself.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back