• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Possible Tickling Situations

coloman

3rd Level Red Feather
Here is what I would consider the best possible tickling situation. You have your girlfriend or a women you have always wanted to tickle locked in a set of padded stocks with her arms tied over her head. She is wearing a pair of tennis shoes with ankle socks. You slowly untie each of her shoes and loosen the laces, then you take each shoe off followed by both ankle socks. After you have her barefoot you run a single finger up each foot just to get the tickling started. Then you tickle both of her feet with your fingers for about five minutes and then you stop to give her a break. You finish up by tickliing both of her feet with a nice stiff feather, followed by your fingers again for as long as she will let you. You could also have her in sheer stockings and heels to test the theory that nylons make a womens feet even more ticklish. I know that many other best possible tickling situations have to exsist so if anyone has one feel free to post it.

Last edited:
Backpage Archeological Dig #1

I'm Rick Tibbler, and I endorse this thread idea.

Here's my optimal situation:

She's tied in a standing spread-eagle(ish) position(think ankles bound to the footposts of a double-sized bed/wrists pulled high overhead by line to cieling-bolt). She's also gagged, blindfolded, maybe even earplugged. Sitting down quietly on a stool behind her, I gently but persistantly begin to mess with her, just trying out different areas, and different combinations, to see how she involuntarily reacts to various areas getting tickled. Things progress from there at a leisurely pace(for me) while the tempo gradually increases in tickling torment for her. :evil:

I started a very similar thread a few months back. Lemme go find my answer there...

For me, since I adore getting it on my feet, and fantasize about stocks way too much, I think it's pretty obvious. I've even taken to designing a set. With loops on top for good toe bondage. n_n And I think having my arms tied above my head would be totally perfect in case anyone wanted to work my underarms a bit, too.

I started a very similar thread a few months back. Lemme go find my answer there...

For me, since I adore getting it on my feet, and fantasize about stocks way too much, I think it's pretty obvious. I've even taken to designing a set. With loops on top for good toe bondage. n_n And I think having my arms tied above my head would be totally perfect in case anyone wanted to work my underarms a bit, too.

Yo! Over here! Me me me me! :eek:

Lovely ideas so far xD Here's mine:

The girl to be tickled sitting at her desk, feverishly working. Noting how stressed she is, I decide that she could use a laugh ;)

So I approach her from behind and surprise her with a hug and some kisses, after which I offer her a backrub. Once she's all relaxed and her guard is down, I being lightly spider-running my fingers up and down her back until she tells me to stop. Then the fun really begins :]

I lean in to hug her again, wrapping my arms around her torso under the guise of giving her a big papa-bear hug; and with my cheek against hers, I give her a good sound rib goosing. Because the weight of my body pins her against the chair, she has no choice but to laugh it up. Rendering her completely helpless, my fingers have my way with her hips, ribs, tummy and breasts; all while I whisper taunts and nibble on her ear.

Nothing like a good laugh to de-stress after a long days work eh?

Hehe. Yeah, we had some ... interesting discussions in that thread. >_>

As someone who's eternally more likely to get tickled than to tickle, there's one scenario that seems always to be guaranteed to render me just a little more hysterically helpless than any other: the tickler sits on my chest, usually facing me, and proceeds to take advantage of the full and unfettered access she has to my abdomen and sides lying helplessly behind her. If she's ticklish, she probably kneels on my arms rendering me even more ignominiously helpless against her assault; if she's not, maybe she lets my arms flail free, unrestrained but nevertheless powerless to impede her fingers.

It's a maneuver I'm convinced they must teach girls at some point as part of their compulsory education, because literally every girlfriend I've ever had has pulled this on me at least once (some with frazzling frequency) and I've also had it deployed against me by multiple friends, one sister of a friend, and--believe it or not--one co-worker.

It's also a position that seems to bring out the relentless sadist in even the most playful and casual tickler; it seems always to result in frantic begging before it's over.

As someone who's eternally more likely to get tickled than to tickle, there's one scenario that seems always to be guaranteed to render me just a little more hysterically helpless than any other: the tickler sits on my chest, usually facing me, and proceeds to take advantage of the full and unfettered access she has to my abdomen and sides lying helplessly behind her. If she's ticklish, she probably kneels on my arms rendering me even more ignominiously helpless against her assault; if she's not, maybe she lets my arms flail free, unrestrained but nevertheless powerless to impede her fingers.

It's a maneuver I'm convinced they must teach girls at some point as part of their compulsory education, because literally every girlfriend I've ever had has pulled this on me at least once (some with frazzling frequency) and I've also had it deployed against me by multiple friends, one sister of a friend, and--believe it or not--one co-worker.

It's also a position that seems to bring out the relentless sadist in even the most playful and casual tickler; it seems always to result in frantic begging before it's over.

*makes all sorts of notes*;)

Oh, Wade! I know whatcha mean from both sides of the coin! It's AWESOME to have someone at your mercy like that. It's also kinda awesome(and kinda scary) to be in that situation.

I have two in particular that come to mind for the later. Once, eons ago, when the world was young, I was 13 or so, and we were playing a pick-up game of touch-football in the yard. Somehow, the girl next door, who was biggr and older than my skinny ass, got me down on the grass, pinned under her thighs(hey! I thought this wasn't tackle!) and proceeded to tickle me in those very areas you mentioned. I was toast. Totally incapable of getting away. I HATED it at the time, oddly enough...

Then, much later, I found myself tied-down in a totally incapacitating spread-eagle on a hotel bed, buck-ass nekkid, and totally turned to frantic jelly by an old, dear friend.

Ahh. Good times. :redface:

Yep, it's the one position in which I'm guaranteed to succumb to the embarrassing old "laugh-at-the-very-threat-of-being-tickled" phenomenon. Just knowing how vulnerable my stomach and sides are, and how out of my control the situation is, as soon as the woman's spidering fingers disappear behind her I'm lost in anticipatory guffaws and she hasn't even touched me yet... it's incredibly humbling...

Yep, it's the one position in which I'm guaranteed to succumb to the embarrassing old "laugh-at-the-very-threat-of-being-tickled" phenomenon. Just knowing how vulnerable my stomach and sides are, and how out of my control the situation is, as soon as the woman's spidering fingers disappear behind her I'm lost in anticipatory guffaws and she hasn't even touched me yet... it's incredibly humbling...

You sound very much like my subby hubby in that regard. The "schoolgirl pin" is his favourite position as a lee and my favourite as a ler :eek:

The "schoolgirl pin" is his favourite position as a lee and my favourite as a ler :eek:

That name is so perfect!!! This term is now my favorite addition to my vocabulary, even though it will never ever ever come up in everyday conversation!!

Yes, well, I reckon if one's abdomen is of a certain, ah, sensitivity level, this "schoolgirl pin" of which you speak is guaranteed to be devilishly effective.

"schoolgirl pin"

Awesome! I'm adding it to my tickling vocabulary, too!

Schoolgirl pin eh? Catchy name =3

I used that quite a bit back when I was ticklin' my school mates in the yard. Easiest position to get into while play-fighting. It could have easily called it the "schoolboy pin" ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back