• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Revenge tickling videos

are you ready

TMF Master
Hey All, big fan of revenge especially if there's a lot of teasing and taunting involved and the lee is normally a ler, what's everyone's favourite scene/clip?

I love these sort of videos too! I remember one from a while back which involved an older MILF (Vickie) coming home late and discovering the three much younger girls in the flat above were playing loud rock music. Vickie stormed upstairs to rant and complain only to get overpowered and end up tied in a spreadeagle to her own bed. The three girls then went to town on her big time - tickling her all over until she was laughing, screaming and begging. Vickie did a few videos and was sensational in every one

Carmen's naked revenge (on Brooke) - TA.
Carmen's revenge (on Tasha) - TA

Tickle Hell : Tickle Torture Revenge.

This one is amazing. A professional and drop-dead gorgeous black basketball player kidnaps a petite, cute journalist who wrote bad articles about her, for a whole afternoon of retribution by means of tickling and humiliation.

The poor journalist is first stripped naked (she'll remain so the whole time) and then tied face down on a piano bench. She has been ballgaged, and her cruel captor places an empty glass on the ground, a few inches under her face. She then explains that she is going to tickle her non stop until the glass is filled with her drool. As she carries out her plan, the girl tries to resist at first, but the tickling becomes so unbearable that she soon finds herself drooling profusely on purpose through her gag, trying (and failing) to aim for the glass underneath as much as she can despite her restrains.

After a very torturous session, her tormentor decides to add another form of humiliation to her plight. This time, she wants to see her soil herself. She hangs her (still naked) by her wrists, one leg up and one foot resting on the ground, and proceeds to tickle her until she can no longer hold out her pee, amid frantic and increasingly desperate begging.

But that's still not enough. The poor journalist, now a sorry mess, is tied to a pole in front of the house for the rest of the day, as a warning to anyone who would try to cross such a ruthless athlete.

In the second half of the video, the basketball player's manager frees the journalist, and convinces his client to let her exact a ticklish revenge upon her former tormentor, in exchange for not pressing charges. This bit is less interesting, because the black woman is evidently more confident as a ler than as a lee, but I've added it for the sake of completion.

I'm off to the country this weekend. I'll add pictures from this wonderful FMConcepts video when I get back home, if no one does it before then. I won't, however, post the video itself for obvious copyright reasons. Any request, regardless of its public or private nature, will not only be ignored but also reported immediately to the mods.

I think Tickle Central were the best at this, although remember some old Harmony Concepts that were well done too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back