• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Served Cold - Part 3

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
All in all, it was a pretty good game. Lots of scoring, fast defense.

And overtime.

I was tempted to go check on Erica when overtime started, but I figured, what the hell. What’s another twenty minutes or so added on to the last few hours of torture? Gathering myself, I made a pit-stop and went into the bedroom to check on my captive.

Erica was barely thrashing anymore. She seemed to be barely conscious. The batteries in the massagers taped to her bare feet had run out, and she was lying there, moaning lightly through her tape-gag. Then I noticed something unusual.

Erica was flexing her toes, pulling the elastic tied around her toes. The long stretchy cord tugged at the clothespins attached to her nipples. I couldn’t believe it. She was trying to get herself off after the torment I’d put her through. Leave it to Erica to try to turn a nice peaceful torture session into something bad.

“Oh, no honey, not on my watch,” I said as I entered the room and unclipped the clothespins.

“MMmmmmm!!!” she pleaded, and I guessed she was rather close.

“You’re not getting anything I don’t tell you you’re getting, understand?” I said as I removed the elastic string from her toes, “that’s what got you into this in the first place. I am in control here, so you’d be well served to keep that in mind.”

The two successive sounds that filtered through her gag could have been Thank You, but I was leaning toward Fuck you. That’s my girl. She was going to be a tough nut to crack, but I was willing to put in the work. I left her there for a few minutes, gagged and bound. I needed to think.

What was I doing? Was I even going to let her go? All I knew was that she deserved what I was doing to her. At least in my mind. My soul was at war with itself, feeling guilt at one moment and great satisfaction the next. The power I had over her was addictive, a drug that rooted itself in my brain and kept calling to me over and over. Revenge was my new favorite emotion. I didn’t hate her. If I did, I might have just run her off a bridge or something. But this was different. I was becoming more and more creative in my torments and I knew where that was coming from. I wanted her broken and knew that her pride was unlike anything I’d encountered. True, she had begged on a few occasions, but she was still pissed at losing control to me. The pleas she’d made so far were just to get me to stop, I knew. Involuntary reactions. I needed more. I needed her to truly beg me for release, I needed her to admit that she was powerless. That’s where the whole thing had changed. It started out as a guy doing something nasty to get his soon-to-ex girlfriend back. Now I was her kidnapper, and she was my captive. The dynamic had changed, and so had I. I was growing calmly evil.

And I didn’t care.

I decided to let later take care of itself and concentrate on the here and now. There was a gorgeous young woman tied to my bed, and I could make her life miserable with little effort. There was no way I was turning back now. Like a said, a drug.

I see you’ve enjoyed yourself, Erica?” I said as I none too gently pulled off the layers of tape over her mouth.

“What….the fuck….is WRONG with you?” she hissed.

“Erica,” I started, “you’re going to have to start seriously reconsidering your attitude. Let me explain something.”

She settled back down and gave me this look. This condescending look that she used on those she was convinced she was better than. She was humoring me. I decided to let her. Let her think it’s over, let her think I’m done.

“Everything’s changed, love,” I continued as I folded my arms and returned her look, “I started out simply wanting to get you back, but that’s over now. You’re staying here.”

“Let me GO!” she yelled.

“Oh, I may eventually. I’ve decided to make this an official kidnapping. You’re mine, Erica, and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. And I’ve also decided that I want to know something…”

“What’s that? How long it’s going to take for you to get married when you go to jail?” she spat.

“Oh no,” I returned, “How long it’s going to take to turn you into a respectful slave.”

I knew that would get to her. The very idea of her being a subservient to anyone grated against her very being.

“If you want to perhaps get out of this alive, I’d suggest you start acting a little nicer.” I said.

I had no intention of hurting her, but if she had that little fear in the back of her mind she just might become more compliant.

“So,” I went on, “We’re going to come up with all new ways to tickle-torture you, simply because it pleases me. The nicer you are to me, the more respect you show, the quicker it will all be over. But the more you piss me off, the longer it will last.”

“You can drop dead, asshole” she predictably responded, “there’s nothing you can do to me that’s going to make me your slave, so you may as well just kill me.”

Tough nut, like I said. This was going to take a while. Not that I minded one bit.

Taking a large vibrator out of my dresser, I waved it in the air as I taunted her.

“You could have used this a little while ago, huh?” I said.

“Asshole!” she answered, with such class.

“Well, I thought of putting it there, but then I had a better idea,” I said as I gave her by best grin, “how about this?”

I placed the tip of the powerful device against the place between her thighs that I still wanted to explore. Later, maybe. Not now, now was torture time. Turning the vibrator on at its lowest possible setting, I stroked over her delicate outer folds.

“You think this is going to do anything?” Erica asked as she steeled herself. I knew she was full of shit just by looking at her. She wanted it, but she wasn’t going to ask for it. Not yet, anyhow.

“I think it might,” I replied.

Running the vibrator up and down, I saw the first small squirms as Erica lost her fight to ignore the sensation. Her body started to writhe, trying to lower her body onto the vibrator that I kept just out of reach. Keeping it on its lowest setting, I laid the device against her pussy, letting it tease her. Straddling her hips, I removed any ability she may have had to dislodge it.

“How long do you think you can hold out?” I asked as I ran my palms over her chest. Her small but firm breasts felt warm under my hands, the nipples sensitized from the previous torment.

“Go to hell!” she said, less convincingly than I’ve heard those words out of her before.

“Erica, I’ve tickle-tortured you already, so let’s try something different, shall we. How about a long, slow tickle while that vibrator teases you? Nothing too hard, just a never-ending torment. There’s a lot of nerves to find…”

I placed the tips of my fingers at her wrists, drawing them down her arms slowly. Every two inches or so, I wriggled my fingers lightly. I got within a few inches from her armpits and went back up her thin arms again. I wanted her senses heightened. The anticipation was getting to her, as her façade of stone was crumbling to dust. Tiny giggles were escaping her lips, mixed with a few desperate moans. The vibrator must have been getting to her, teasing her with its slow motion. I could feel her slim hips trying to squirm, either in reaction to the feather touch of my tickling fingers or in an attempt to increase the pressure of the vibrator.

“Feel good?” I asked as I looked into her eyes.

“Stop it……Stop it now! This isn’t funny at all anymore….aahhhhhhh….hheheeee…”

I was hovering my fingers around the edges of her armpits. The smooth skin beckoned me. I knew what it was going to do to her, and I savored the feeling. I drew my fingers over the tight skin with the lightest touch that she could feel. Up and down the skin I stroked, wriggling my fingertips and fluttering over the ticklish flesh. A wide smile came unwillingly to Erica’s lips and her giggles were becoming light laughter. I didn’t want her screaming, I just wanted to utterly overload her nervous system.

“HeeeHeeeee!!!!……C-Come on!……STOP!!!!!…..HEEEHEEE……NoNooooooo….Ahhhh…Oooooh…..You prick….ahhh….haahaahaa….heeheheeeee.”

Her head rolled back and forth as I played my fingers over her tight skin. Up and down her arms and into her pits, I tickled her lightly. It was like playing an instrument, and I loved the feeling of being able to control her reactions. I inserted a few pokes into her exposed armpits, just to keep her defense honest. I was tempted to dig in, but restrained myself. I started drifting down her body, tickling lower and lower each time I came down her arms. I started to tickle the sides of her pert breasts and was soon circling the soft skin, coming annoyingly close to her nipples. As one hand tickled under her arm, the other tickled her tit, making the lightest contact with her hard nipples. She was breathing in little gasps, her tickled laughter and her excited moans mixing into a symphony of torment. I added to the deviousness of my ministrations by occasionally putting one hand behind me and pressing down on the vibrator, sending a jolt of sexual pleasure up her body for a brief moment. It was breaking her will, but not cracking her. She was pissed, this I knew. I could imagine the conflict within her, her strong will fighting with her desire for sexual release and her desperation to escape the tickling she hated so much.

“Nooooo!….Haahaaaa…HeeeeeHaaaaa……STOPITAAAIIGGGHH!!!…….No…..P-PLEEEASE…DAMMIT….Ahhhhhh…oohh…haahaahheeeeeeeenononono…..”

“You’re getting more ticklish all the time,” I said, “I hope you realize I intend to take full advantage of that.”

“You…heeheeheeee….bastard….haahahaaaaa……stooooopppppppp!!!!”

No way in hell. This was really getting to her, so I decided to make it more torturous. Moving my hands down to just underneath Erica’s ribcage, I tickled every inch of skin on my way down her sleek sides. I spider walked my tickling fingertips up and down her waist, where I knew she was extremely sensitive. I kept it light, and her flesh responded.

“Oohhhh!!!…HAAHAHAHEEEE!!!!!!….OHPLEASENO!!!!!……STOPIIIIIITHAAHHEEEE!”

“Wanna come?” I teased.

“Haaaaa……I…..HEEHEHEEEE…HATEYOOOOUUUU!!!!…..HAAAHHEEEEE!”

I knew that. Duh…..

Climbing off of her, I knelt down on the side of the bed. With one hand, I started to work the vibrator over her pussy, setting the speed up one notch. With the other hand, I scratched the surface of her belly, circling her navel. Her hips bucked as much as they could in her tight bondage, and I kept pace with her body, teasing her most sensitive area with a little more insertion with each pass.

In a successful attempt to distract her from her growing lust, I stroked my fingers over a spot that I knew drove her nuts. Right above her pussy, under her navel. The flat belly squirmed as I tickled the tender skin with no mercy. I was a little harder in my stroking here, but still resisted the temptation to dig in to Erica’s sexy stomach and tickle the crap out of her. I could see what the slow torture was doing to her and I liked it. Her eyes were closed and her head was back as the vibrator and my fingers gave her both ends of the stimulus spectrum. All I had to do was stop tickling her and use the vibrator on her for about ten seconds and she’d explode.

But that’s what she wanted, and my desire to control her had become an obsession.

“I’ll let you come if you beg me,” I said nonchalantly, “if you want it, just ask…”

“You….HAAHHEEEEEEE….ASSHOLE!!!!……..OHGOD!!!!!…OHGODPLEASE!!!!!…..HAAHAAHHHEEEEEEE!!!!!!”

I backed the vibrator off and laid it, still humming, on the bed an inch from her pussy. Both of my hands were at work tickling her belly now. On either side of her navel she had a ticklish spot that was quite receptive when lightly stroked. Her peals of laughter were sweet as I tormented these places over and over again.

But something was happening. I needed to break her more than I needed to enjoy myself. The light stuff had gotten her all hot and bothered, but now it was time to make my new pet squeal. I put my right arm under her back and my hand came out on the other side. I gripped her waist from both sides and hugged her tiny body close. I leaned in a bit, putting the weight of my upper torso on her stomach. Pinned and tied, she couldn’t even squirm as I dug in. I pinched each side at the incurve of her waist. The muscles under her smooth skin rippled as the tickling went deep. My fingers tickled the same weak spots over and over again.

“AAAAIIIGGGHHH!!!!!SSSSTTOOPPP!!!!!!!NONONONONOOOO!!!!!!AAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHEEHEHEHEHHEEE……PPPPLLEEEAAASSSEEEEGAAAWWWDDDD….HHAAHAHAHHEEEHEHEHEAAAAA…HAAHAHAHAAAA….HAAHAHAHHAAAA…HAAHAHAHHAAAAA!!”

Erica was screaming in torment as I calmly asked my questions, tickling her sides.

“Would you rather have the vibrator?” I asked.

“HAAHAHAHHEEEEEE!!!!……SSSTTOOOOOOPPP!!!!!HAAHAAHAHAHHEEE!””

“I didn’t hear you, love. Do you want me to stop and get you off?”

“HHAHAHHEEEEE……YYYYESSS!!!!!!……HHAHAHAHHEEHAAAAAAA!!”

“Say please,” I said as I poked her lower belly, causing her to wriggle her belly in a most amusing way.

“PLLLEEEEAAASSEEEEEEEE….HAHAHAHHEEHEHEEHHAAAAAA!!”

“Are you sure?” I asked again. I was loving this, and I wasn’t quite ready to stop yet.

“G-GODAAAMMMMITYEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!…….PPPLLEEEEAASSEEEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!”

I stopped. Standing up, I looked at my former fantasy girl. Her breath came in ragged gasps and her body was visibly shuddering. Her waist was a bit red from the intense tickling she’d been subjected to for the last ten minutes or so. I picked up the vibrator and turned it on High. Waving it over her moist pussy, I taunted her again.

“So, you’d like this?” I asked.

“You know I do…….just do it, please?” she responded.

Sounded sincere, but I had to be sure, didn’t I?

“You know, Erica,” I began, “if I give you such a treat, what do I get?”

“What do you want?” she asked, a little fearful.

“Simple. I want to tickle you more. So here’s the deal. I can use this to give you the most mind-blowing orgasm of your life. If I do, I’m going to tickle you at the same time. It’s going to be slow going getting to an orgasm, but you’ll get there. Or I can just forget about it and tickle the crap out of you, hard, for the next hour or so. What’s it going to be?”

“I can’t believe you’re doing this to me,” she pleaded, “come on, can’t we just---”

“I’m going to give you one more chance before the gag goes back on and the torture starts,” I cut her off, “Do you want the vibrator or the torture?”

“Make me come. Please?” She asked, showing a modicum of resignation for the first time. One small step. One of many to come, I hoped. Time would tell.

“And you know I’ll tickle you while I’m doing it, right?”

“Yes. I know. Just get on with it, pleeeeaasse?” she begged.

“Sure,” I said with a wink, “just ask me to tickle you and we’ll get started.”

Erica closed her eyes and her ragged voice became clear for one dejected moment.

“Tickle me, please?” she said.

“Now that’s a good girl,” I said, “you’re learning…..”

Resting one hand on her hip, I placed the humming object against her pussy. Up and down I teased as I immediately started to tickle her sides. Right above her hipbone was very ticklish, so I placed a finger over this spot and rubbed back and forth. The tickling and the erotic sensation fought for room in Erica’s body. The vibrator was penetrating her a little at a time, and the tickling was spreading to the rest of her sexy body. I poked into her ribs, each one eliciting a squeal and throwing her erotic rhythms out of sync.

“OOHHH…HAAHAHAHHEEE!!!!!….OHGOD……AAAHhhhhhhh…Oohhhh…HHAHAHHEEE….AAIIIGGHH!!!!……Oohh…EEEEKKKK!!!!!…..HEEHEHEHAAAAHAAHAAAAA!”

As I tickled her, my own lust rising, I made a deal with myself. I wasn’t going to do anything sexual with her, not until I figured out what the hell was going to happen later. But I needed to touch her. I turned off the vibrator and used the fingers of my left hand manipulate and pleasure my bound captive. Her body arched in response to the more specific ministrations. Deep inside the girl I’d made love to so many times, I found the familiar places that turned her to jelly in the past. The tickling increased as well, her body from armpits to hip being mercilessly tormented, every nerve on fire and screaming.

“HHHAHAHAHHEEEEEE!!!!!!!PLLLEEAAASSEEEE….HHAAHHHEEEE…..MAKEMECUMMMM!!!!!!……HHAHAHAHHEEEEE….OHGODPLEEEAAASSEEEE!!!!…..AAAQIIGGGHHHNONONO!!”

“Beg,” I ordered her, and for the first time, Erica complied.

“PLLLEEEAAASSEEEE!!!!!….HAAHAHHEEEEEE…..IBEGYOUPLEASE!!!!……”

With my left hand bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, and my right hand tickling her into submission, I placed my mouth over her breast and licked her hard nipple. Kissing her breast like I used to kiss her mouth, I threw her over the edge. Picking the worst spot on her side that I could reach, I dug into the young, soft flesh and tickled hard and steady. My other hand stroked over her clit.

Erica’s body arched up and she let out one long note of pleasure. I showed the first bit of mercy of the day by ceasing the tickle-torture and bringing her through the roof. Wave after wave of the body-wracking orgasm swept over her body as she collapsed back down to the bed, heaving and twitching as the feelings left her gasping for more.

I was sweating a bit myself, but I needed my composure if I was going to continue dominating her.

“So,” I said, standing back up, “See what happens if you listen to what your told?”

“You…..ahh,ahh…..forced me to……aahhhhhh……prick……”

“This is what I’m talking about,” I said, “you try to act obedient to get out of torture or get what you want, and then right back to the bitch thing. Erica, Erica, Erica…you’re going to need more training, I’m afraid.”

“No…..please……come on……lemme go……” she panted.

“Not yet, love….not yet. You get some rest now. You’re going to need it.”

I attached the small black collar that we used to play with to her slim neck, running the chain to the bedpost. It was then that I untied her. To my surprise, she didn’t launch herself at me. I looked at her face and saw an exhausted young woman.

“I suggest you get some sleep, Erica. Please don’t make me come in here and tie you up again and gag you. I’d like you to be able to sleep comfortably, but if you’re going to start with your mouth again, I’ve got nothing against restraining you once more.”

She curled herself against one of the pillows and wordlessly turned her back. Good. She was fuming, but she was confused. I knew that she still felt the pleasure I allowed her have, and also knew that she resented me allowing her to have it.

I went into the next room and sat down in my chair, lighting a joint.

Did I really despise her that much? What was happening to me? Was I becoming something evil, or had it been there all along? All I knew was that controlling Erica had become my mission. Maybe I’d let her go after she was broken, maybe she’d want to stay. I doubted that. Maybe I’d wind up in prison for the rest of my life.

Inhaling deeply, I could give none of these thoughts the credence they deserved. My mind was encompassed by one thought.

What to do to Erica next….

(To be continued…..)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back