• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best team in NFL 2002-03

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Jets!

P.S. - anybody who responds to this please just state the team, so later it's easier to put into a poll :)

Eagles, baby!!!

The Philadelphia Eagles ARE the best team in the NFL... They just lost on Sunday to get that "Perfect Season" monkey off their back early. REAL early. ;)

ASUTickler

Jets
Eagles
Patriots
Saints
(Cinderella Pick: Falcons)

Brisbane Broncos! Queensland Reds! The Wallabies! The Kangaroos! Brisbane Lions! Leeds United!

oh...

I thought this was about football...

:rolleyes:

The Broncos

I can't remember the last time I was able to watch their first two games of the season- both big victories, no less. They have a very tough schedule, but I think they'll present an even greater challenge for their oponents. Go Broncos!!!

Go Falcons...Yay!!!

At this rate the falcons will be the best 0 and 16 team ever..i still hold out hope though. If the defence and the offense can both have a good game at the same time we might win one. so i'm still sticking with them. Having grown up in Pa though i will always root for the steelers as well.

Sorry Prime old bean but my Bears had to smudge past your Falcons today. :)

I stand with my pick of da Bears and unfortunately the Jets will be the worst (covering self with cape).

DK

The way it looks right now it seems to be the Eagles and Patriots. Just give me a nice cold beer, some good friends, and a football game and I'm good to go!

Jags and Raiders!

P.S. What the heck is wrong with Cincinatti?!? I know they're the
Bengals, but they're making the Bengals team of last year
look like a Super Bowl contender!

a hard call, but....

The New orleans Saints look for real this year. Now if only they hadn't traded Ricky Williams!

It was decided at birth...much like an arranged marriage. I'm not allowed to cheer for any other team. I love them.

saints.jpg

Right on Jo Belle!!!

As a lifelong New Orleanian, I have to agree! Who Dat... Who Dat.. and Bless You Boys!!!!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back