• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickle taunts?

CheRoy

TMF Poster
In your opinions, what are the best, most effective, most merciless tickle taunts? What are some of the most torturous things that a tickler can say to his or her ticklee?

If a woman was wiggling her fingers at me and said something like "You aren't ticklish are you?" I would start laughing and curling up into a ball right there.

It depends.

But I do like baby talk. Drives a lot of women wild.

I also really like building anticipation. Like telling a woman how I'm going to tickle them and then slowly moving towards that area. Of course then you got two choices, act out the threat or do something totally different to catch them off guard.

Just my 2 cents.

Faking out

Ok it's not something said but the anticipation is terrible for me. To act like your going to do it and just hover over the area it drives me crazy. BUt I love it none the less.

elfriend said:
Ok it's not something said but the anticipation is terrible for me. To act like your going to do it and just hover over the area it drives me crazy. BUt I love it none the less.

That always seems to work pretty well. Also making sure that the 'lee can see you hovering over an area.

Actually, I don't really say much, I let my eyes do my talking, because to look in the eyes of a lee who knows what she is in for, speaks more volumes than actual talk

the ler speaks in a quiet, deep voice right up against my ear....

does it tickle when I do this? how about this?​
ticklish?​
tickle! tickle!​
come on- you can take it. don't laugh​
what's wrong? what's the matter with you?​
want me to stop?​

It all makes me quite insane. :bouncybou

unit5610 said:
If a woman was wiggling her fingers at me and said something like "You aren't ticklish are you?" I would start laughing and curling up into a ball right there.

OHH?? Scribbling in notes on this very useful information :devil:

I agree with you, lk70, that makes me go absolutely crazy! I love to be teased like that. It's so exhilarating knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop them! Just lie there and laugh!

The baby talk gets to me quite a bit too! Makes me giggle even more!

Most of all I lose it when my tickler has picked a spot to attack and stops right before he descends on it. He looks at me with an evil grin and I know that in just moments he will be making me laugh myself silly ... and there is nothing at all that I can do to stop him! Yum! :bouncybou

cece said:
I agree with you, lk70, that makes me go absolutely crazy! I love to be teased like that. It's so exhilarating knowing that there is nothing you can do to stop them! Just lie there and laugh!

The baby talk gets to me quite a bit too! Makes me giggle even more!

Most of all I lose it when my tickler has picked a spot to attack and stops right before he descends on it. He looks at me with an evil grin and I know that in just moments he will be making me laugh myself silly ... and there is nothing at all that I can do to stop him! Yum! :bouncybou

*makes mental notes, hoping to one day bump into her... :firedevil *

Welcome to the forum, btw. Good to see another Chi-town member

cece said:

YUP YUP YUP, that's good too! :xpulcy: How about this? You're having lunch with your ler in a restaurant, sitting at a booth of course. He has one hand under the table holding your ankle and the other hand is above the table- then he holds up his free hand and says "hmm..where's this going? What am I going to do with this?" as he puts it under the table and starts to tickle your foot?

Gosh aren't lers fun? :happyfloa

elfriend said:

Oh I sooooo agree . It drives me wild too .

natural tickler said:
Actually, I don't really say much, I let my eyes do my talking, because to look in the eyes of a lee who knows what she is in for, speaks more volumes than actual talk

and you do that so well NT

isabeau :twohugs:

This is another cool topic! I love the whole wiggly-fingers thing. I think it works best hovering over the ribs and tummy area. And laying down, it's harder to see. The lee has more vulnerable skin to wonder about. Plus, she never knows if each hand will come down in a different place, or both in the same place. With underarms, I like to gently stroke and flicker my fingers around them, wiggle them down from the elbow to just the edge, circle around, then tickle slowly, but gradually faster. Also some hovering , but more like pointing down with one finger and circling closer and closer. I don't know if this qualifies as taunting, but it can be very powerful to leave someone's socks on and thoroughly tickle them everywhere but their feet. Then just rest a while,snuggle . But, when I look in her eyes and say "Hmmm, I wonder how your little feet are doing down there. Think they're lonely? Want some company?", or simply "I'm gonna tickle your feet now, honey" she knows break time is over. After someone's already delightfully tickle-drunk, the feeling of having that last little defence peeled off, the cool air on her feet and between her toes, makes them feel so much more bare and helpless than if she was barefoot to begin with. I like that:)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back