• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling tools?

feetticklingguy

I have a session with a Lee that I have tickled before in a few weeks. I am always looking for new tools or devices for tickling that I have never heard of or used. Does anyone have any suggestions on what tools they have used that drove their Lee nuts?
For the lees, what is the worst tools you have been tickled with?
Thanks for the input!

Last week I discovered pinwheels are absolutely devastating when used on someone who wasn't expecting it!!!

Buy a Remington Hair trimmer, there is a gold ball that spins when the trimmer is turned on. Once that makes contact with the feet... Game over :)

I find the buzzing of an electric toothbrush warms up a Lee well for tickling.

I like these

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Electric flosser. I think its called a waterpik flosser. They cost under $20 and if you add a blindfold the reaction is priceless on the soles, or between the toes. Also for fun is placing it in the pits or the belly button.

Stick to the classics hairbrush, lotion and of course HANDS

For me, I think the worst I've experienced is a tie between an electric toothbrush and an electric flosser (with a kind of rubber tip).

I love vampire gloves, but you have be careful with them. They can go from tickling to painful real quick and you can draw blood. It is also not a good idea to share vampire gloves either. My pair is only used on myself and my husband.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions so far. Here is what I have acquired recently
Electric toothbrush (Soniccare)
Electric flosser (2 different kinds)
Vibrating hair brush
Shampoo scrubbers from amazon (One vibrates)
Electro pads (Like the ones used for back pain)

Still looking into getting dryer balls

Stuff I already have are
Bear claw back scrachers
Pipe cleaners
feathers
brushes
Combs
electric massager with plastic pad

Anything else that I desperately need still? Thanks again everyone!

A pie chain between the toes. Yep, there is such a thing, look it up! It's actually used for baking pies, lol! That damn thing is torture between my toes! Someone suggested dipping it in baby oil first, and then sawing through multiple toes all at once because it's quite long. My ler is going to try the baby oil thing on it this week. If you don't hear from me again, you'll know why....arghhhhhhh!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back