• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“ BEST UNAWARE CANDID FOOT PICTURE EVER!”

wow, left her face in it and everything. i sure hope this was staged. smdh

This totally needs to be on the Passenger Shaming Instagram & Twitter accounts!

Passenger.jpg

That is a fine sole shot :feets:, but Chicago is right. It is a violation of privacy to leave someone's face in a candid shot.

This totally needs to be on the Passenger Shaming Instagram & Twitter accounts!

View attachment 612186

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Isn’t one of the cardinal rules among passengers on airplanes not to take your shoes off? Or if you do, to at least keep your feet on the ground in front of you and not put them up in any way? The way she has her sole up like that kinda seems a bit cheeky, so it makes me wonder if this pic was staged in the sense that the person just asked her if he could take a pic of her foot or that they know each other and they told her to do that for a quick pic or something, especially with the way she has her sole pointed directly at the camera.

Nice foot though.

She might have known he was looking. Several posts in the past year here indicate there is a sub-group of women who get off on being barefoot in public, either people admiring their feet, or they dig the danger of a possible tickle from strangers.

She might have known he was looking. Several posts in the past year here indicate there is a sub-group of women who get off on being barefoot in public, either people admiring their feet, or they dig the danger of a possible tickle from strangers.

This sounds like some made up shit.

There's whole reddit subs full of women posting their feet for admiration, in public, voyerism... never read about the tickling bit though, so that I'd agree with.

That entire dudes album is cringy and creepy as fuck. Looks like he stalks people in stores taking pictures of them.

There's whole reddit subs full of women posting their feet for admiration, in public, voyerism... never read about the tickling bit though, so that I'd agree with.

Most of those women are foot models, and are deliberately setting up those scenarios to sell content to foot fetishists.

Passenger Shaming has a special place for people barefoot on planes, and it's not to admire them. I have talked to an airline attendant who explained that people, mostly men, will hit the rest room, miss because of a few circumstances, and you have a spill on the floor. Add this to people running around the plane barefoot, then putting their feet up wherever, and you have a pretty unsanitary mess. That's before you count the rest of the passengers walking around tracking, and don't really have any choice but track it.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back