• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best video with tickling combined with teasing/talking

Skatergirl

TMF Poster
Hey y'all,

What do you think is the best vid you've seen where the tickler does a great job with teasing and breaking down the ticklee? That's always been one of the sexiest scenarios for me.

Any of tickle centrals with Annabelle, Dre, Heidi and Honey. Earlier tickle central with Chloe or Bella are also great

Not enough producers use this technique and I wish they would.

Phuh hard question! I know a lot of good tickling clips, but mostly (sadly!!) there's not much teasing and taunting it. But two clips that came my mind:

1. Ready to surrender - tasha & nurse lisa - tickle abuse (one of the best clips ever made!)

2. Total cock domination - ashley edmonds - JW ties

There was a custom series that really featured that. Do a clips4sale search on coochie coo. six or so vids in the series will come up, also bundled into three sets of two (initial and "revenge")

Anything with Gia from early Tickling Paradise (Cop kitchy coo was one of the best)
Paige Richards from Tickle Central was one of those ticklers.

Talking about M/F, it's the clip Tickled to tears again by Tickle Abuse where Tommy did a great taunting and bringing Jessica to tears.
And Jeff tickling Mary from Magic Touch.

The classics :)

From our studio I could recommend Masha Fox taunting and breaking Irina in this clip :)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy

Charlee at Tickle Torture often does a lot of teasing. There was a great one with Amo and Anastasia Pierce where Amo "kitchy koo" teased her a lot. I think it was just called Tickling Anastasia Pierce. Taylor Raz was to me the best teaser out there.

For me, there is a difference between teasing and talking, and the 'ler(s) being so annoying and not shutting up that they completely ruin the clip. :fish:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back