• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Villain of all Times

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
Well... to tell you the truth Tobi just wanted to make a huge fight by implying this, but also Tobi knows that you can and you will give him the name of the best evil doer in the world, and if you would like the reasons behind it.

Just to warn you all... Tobi knows where you live, he lives where you live! So choose wisely! :D

That's easy: TICKLESHARK!

Actually, I'm kinda partial to the Brain that Wouldn't Die! I mean, c'mon! An evil, disembodied head on a table! Aaiiieeee!

Attachments

• BrainThatWouldn%27tDie%2CThe%20x01%20%28lc%29%281962%29.jpg
    BrainThatWouldn%27tDie%2CThe%20x01%20%28lc%29%281962%29.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 69
Gonna have to go with the clown prince of crime himself, the Joker. Not only is he utterly insane and evil, but he's also funny in ways that make you feel bad. Pic related.

Attachments

• joker christmas.jpg
    joker christmas.jpg
    602.3 KB · Views: 181
Lol from which batmen is this joker... Tobi wants to join forces with him!

General M. Bison from "Street Fighter: The Movie" - the live action one with Raul Julia (who played Gomez in Addams Family) as Bison. He's loud, colourful, not afraid to come up with corny plans and cornier one-liners. A perfect charicature of what every villain aspires to be.

"Each Bison Dollar will be worth five British Pounds. That is the rate of exchange the Bank of England will agree to when I kidnap their Queen!"

Best villain ever. :D

Attachments

• raul-julia-bison.jpg
    raul-julia-bison.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 23
ya know, i had a list compiled on the topic, but i completely forgot who my fav was, i'll have to remember, but until then, gonna have to stick with Obidias from the Iron Man movie. Jeff Bridges did an excellent job as the villian. cold, collective, and not afraid to get his hands dirty to claim absolute power.

actor wise, Gary Oldman is THE best when it comes to villians. he was fantastic as Dr. Smith from the movie Lost in Space.

My think, Doctor Evil from a Austin Powers are the best. He funny is also a parody of the James Bond and over half of worlds people have seen James Bond! Is truth! But Doctor Evil is not like the James Bond, just like in some ways to him, but funny.

Sunni Agyptus from Incubo Magnifico.

Because of his dark background...you gotta read it to see it....

Ooooh... Tobi might take that challenge after all Journia, because curiosity will not kill the cat... Tobi will...

When you said villain I thought of Dennis Hopper
in Blue Velvet....Check it out if you haven't see it.

There's only one best villain of all time...

Kaaaahhhhhhn!.... Kaaaaahhhhhhn!

Jack Nicholson as Frank Costello in The Departed. Just a perfect performance in one of the best movies of all time. Blows me away everytime I watch the movie.

Probably either Richard III or Don John. Though Lady Macbeth's right up there.

Shishio from Rurouni Kenshin or Cell from Dragon Ball Z.

I love Batman family comics, but I love the super heroes much more than the villians.

hmmm... best villain eh? Well if the 'Kira' that Duke mentioned is from Death Note then I will most definitely agree: as is the nature of any show/book where the protagonist is the villain, IMO.

It is one of the darkest animes I have ever seen and I really enjoy it a lot: see it if you haven't yet. Other "honourable or dishonourable" mentions:

Naraku - Inuyasha (early episodes when he would taunt Inuyasha to no end)

Lex Luthor

just to mention a few...

I win.

Attachments

• MARCHE.jpg
    MARCHE.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
Satan is the best villain if you think about it...he got kicked out, plotted revenge...and...yeah...he got others into the act..Yeah!!! That is persuasion for ya.

Satan is the best villain if you think about it...he got kicked out, plotted revenge...and...yeah...he got others into the act..Yeah!!! That is persuasion for ya.

I have to agree with you.

Let's not forget Hitler. Whenever you're short on bad-guy ideas, you can depend on the 3rd Reich!

Attachments

• hitler_dance.gif
    hitler_dance.gif
    46 KB · Views: 12
off key

Come on fellas best villian is Don Turtelli off the ninja turtles cartoon.....bad guy who tickles his victims....classic

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back