• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best way to hold a person still while tickling?

ultimatetkster

TMF Expert
Ok i don't mean to seriously "restrain" them, just sumthing they can struggle a bit with and that doesn't involve equipement, just you.

I don't believe there is one best way for everyone. Too many areas to tickle and too many preferences.

i have a way for upper body tickling...have her lay down on her back. you lay down on ur back on her left side. place her left arm behind ur neck and ur right arm under her neck and hold her right arm. wrap ur legs around her legs and ur left hand is free to have all kinds of fun. she can wiggle and squirm but has a tuff time getting away.

That was a full lock!
Thanks goodness I've studied judo... and a couple other japan words... :D

What about... "Nail her down"? :D :D :D

Now, seriously, I've only tried mild bondage. With ropes and all.
I'd suggest as an improptu rope... electric cable. It's good for holding legs down.
Too thick for wrists, though.

About "free body manoeuvers"... I've tried pinning her down with my body - I'm usually big enough - and keep her arm locked with my right hand while my left hand does the trick.

Reg's and don't hurt yerselves guys! :)

Last edited:
Challenge her to a game of "Twister" and when you two are tangled in a compromising position, cheat and tickle her until she runs away. That is, if she can get up.

What taktiktoe described I think is a favorite of mine and really does work extremely well! I've just done up a real quick visual of what I'm talking about and what I'm pretty sure taktiktoe is talking about. I really highly recommend this one!
The second picture I'm attaching is a m/m pic that demonstrates what looks like a VERY effective hold. The guy who was grabbed here was definately not trying to assist in this so obviously one that can be performed on a struggling victim :D

Attachments

• position.jpg
    position.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 152
  • bj0058.jpg
    bj0058.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 132
Great line drawing Ness and I agree it is a great hold, but can I make a suggestion that might make things a little more comfortable for lee and ler? Rather than have the lees arm under your neck place it under the arm you are leaning on so it falls in the gap under your armpit area, it is a lot less painful once the lee starts to try to pull away or thrash about than having an arm whack you in the side of the neck/head etc, it is also easier to dupe your lee into that position making out you are merely both lying down to have a hug etc.
Have fun guys and gals :D

the only problem with taktik's hold for me is that reaching over with the left arm will wear that arm out after a while!

One of my favorite things to do is to use a PILLOW as a distracting weapon!!! I've done this with a lot of friends because wherever you go, USUALLY, most couches have arm pillows within easy reach.
What you do is take the pillow in ONE hand (grab in the middle where you have full control) and shove it in their face! NO, NOT TO ASPHYXIATE!!!! But aim for the forehead, under the chin, or sides of the face. Guaranteed they'll try and remove the pillow distraction with both hands because let's face it. It's annoying to have things in your face, blocking your view...etc. While their hands are trying to remove the pillow, just tickle away with your free hand! The minute they try and stop you from tickling, just refocus on using the pillow as a facial distractor. It's amazing because the priority for them will ALWAYS be on getting that DAMN pillow out of their face, and you don't have to expend a lot of energy or strenuous positions trying to hold them down! It has never failed, no one's ever complained. Seems visibility is the biggest thing because they want to see where you're trying to tickle them, and if they can't see it, they can't block it properly.

LOL VA That's viscious but I like the way you think!
As for the position illustrated above it's really not uncomfortable, at least my hubby has never had a problem spending long periods of time in this position and he invariably uses his left (non dominant) hand.
The leg lock btw is optional and only necessary if your 'lee is a kicker. :p

For me 'lee boy, I usually put him face down on a soft mat and lay face-down on his back, so I can tickle up and down his sides and waist :) I sometimes also sit on his chest, pinning his upper arms under my knees, but I am only around 105 lb., LOL. (He is 135-140.) He tries to hold still if I order him to do so, but it's hardly bondage :)

My dream scenario would be for me to sit on his chest facing his tummy and another girl to sit on his hips and upper legs, and for both girls to tickle him until he really has to use a safe word :)

Luv to all,

How's this...he lays face up with arms over head...you sit on his arms, another girl sits on his chest facing his tummy, and ANOTHER sits on his legs facing his feet. :D

I still think that the best way ever to tickle while holding down is in the 69 position. She is held down by your body, full access to her bare legs and feet, you can exchange tickles and pleasure at the same time on the spot.

Different perspectives, different results, here. :D

i will admit the left arm wears out after a while but while shes trying to recover switch sides! lol and actually the right arm gets more tired than the left trying to hold HER arm....btw ness the drawing was exactly what i was talking about....u must have been in that "full lock" as kalamos calls it a time or 2 lol

I find it a bit uncomfortable, as others pointed out.
I've found a couple of positions that suit me a bit more. :)

I'll post a pic about them... Hope you don't mind. I'll end up flooding the forum with my pics. :D

Reg's.

Last edited:
Does this hold (the one in the drawing) work well for a gal trying to keep a guy still as welll? Thanks for the info

Not really. For this to work the 'ler has to be bigger than the 'lee. I dont know...maybe someone else has a different experience.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back