• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Way to Keep Noise Down?

tmfssf

To all experienced ticklers and ticklees - what is the best way to keep the noise down during a tickling session? The person I tickle is very ticklish and literally laughs out loud even with just the slightest touch. Last time, we just used a sweater to cover the mouth, but I noticed that doing that doesn't really muffle the sound of laughter very much. Maybe you can recommend to me a product that can be bought from Amazon, or anything you use during your tickle sessions.

At the same time, I also wanna consider the ticklee's safety and comfort.

I know it's a good problem, cause the ticklee is insanely ticklish, but I wanna tone it down a little cause I don't want anyone hearing what's happening and I don't wanna disturb my neighbors. If only my room was soundproof!

Thanks!

Last edited:
This is actually a great incentive for "the American Dream," eg. work hard, be successful, buy a country house. But if you're trying not to "disturb" people who are actually in the next room (apt. mates?),... umm, don't hold your breath. Wait 'til you're 'home alone,' or go somewhere else.

@porcelaindoll2 Thanks for the suggestion I'll look into this

@PiedPiper I have apartment mates and I did the tickling session when I was sure they'd be out for the weekend, I was just worried that people from the apartment below, above, and beside ours would hear the laughter. But yeah, would be awesome if I had a country house, then I won't have to worry about anyone finding out

I agree with the remote bedroom idea... A sparsely rented out hotel or cabin in the woods.

Don't bottle it up, let that ticklish laughter flow forth freely!

The best way is a gag..... Anything that suits your tastes.... And for good measure turn up the tv or some music to drown out the muffled laughs, screams and moans ;)

When we were in college, I used to laugh into a pillow or have tape or a bandana in my mouth. If people were wondering what we were doing, I'd just say he was tickling me. Nothing totally weird like "I was tied up", just that we were having a playful tickle fight that a lot of couples have.

have your lee face down on the bed or pillow so they can laugh into whatever is in front of their face

A clean sock (as deep as she's comfortable with) with at least 2 pieces of duct tape over it has been the best muffler for me.

Remember that sound waves travel up, so if you are on the top floor, all the better to have the lee face up, perhaps with a pillow. For a hotel, ask for a top floor.

If you try a hotel room try to do the session between 12 and 3. Those are the usual check out and check in times for hotels so there may be less people staying in rooms during this time frame. Not a guarantee that you won't get complaints just less of a chance since there's fewer people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back