• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best-written tickling story?

Studious_Hustler

Verified
What's the best-written tickling story you've ever read?

Note that this isn't the same question as "What's the hottest tickling story you've ever read?" or "What's your favorite tickling story?"--I'm looking for good writing itself, in a story that happens to be written for the tickling fetish. Surely such a thing exists, even if it's rare.

I didn't find a preexisting thread to this effect, but if there is one, please point me toward it.

Lots of great ones but for me, no question - White Tickle Slavers by Greenfeather

The one where somebody was tickled and they laughed... what was it called again... I can't remember. Somebody need to know something... well it's a good one. ;)

An old one from when the internet was young "The Captive Babysitter" I can't remember who wrote it mind..

I would suggest Sablesword as an author but I don't have any stories off of the top of my head. I've read a few and I recall them being well written. He's on Tickle Theater more than here but he recently (last week or two) posted a fairly short story that is well written if light on tickle content.

Oh, I think Gambling Stocks was good. At least I liked it when I read it (years ago). There were a few other things of his that I found inspirational.

"Slaver Tickler has written some good stuff. Sure he's got some minor problems with spelling, grammar, and sentence structure, but he tries hard and they are fun to beat off to."
-Slaver Tickler regarding Slaver Tickler's stories

^What he said

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back