• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

between the toes?

pratt2112

ladies, the bottom of the foot or between the toes? Which is better?

For my experience as a ler I think the toes and between the toes are more ticklish....:seesaw:

I'm not sure why so many guys think that toes are more ticklish than feet, maybe in some cases, but I don't reckon it's true for most of us girls.

I mean, nothing is true 100% of the time.

Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. Regardless, I think that they are extremely fun to play with :).

Etc.

It varies from person to person, but try a fuzzy pipecleaner between the toes and see what happens. :D

In my experience running my braided hair or a leather lace between the toes causes monster reactions on most of the women I've tickled.

So, for my experience, most girls go ballistic between the toes. But not all. Some just looked at me...lol

I'm not sure why so many guys think that toes are more ticklish than feet, maybe in some cases, but I don't reckon it's true for most of us girls.

Christopher

Between the toes for me for some reason is insanely ticklish. :shrug:

My feet hardly EVER get tickled (I have somehow managed to attract friends who think feet are gross, go figure), but I know my toes are more ticklish. Though I wouldn't say between them is BETTER... Just more ticklish. :3

underneath and between my toes are more ticklish than the rest of my feet. my toes are one of my most ticklish places, in fact.

One delightful 'lee I know goes berserk from a feather between her toes. It's one of my favorite spots on her, and an excellent excuse for bondage. :)

Ticklish Toes and Soles

Well, my soles and toes are equally ticklish, but a feather dancing in between my toes is quite stimulating!

love playing on the insides of toes. On several videos I see an awesome electrical device (looks like an electric toothbrush without the brush on the end) that would be deadly inside the toes. Has anybody been victim to this yet, or does anybody know what it's called ? Would like to find one.

Cheers,
B

love playing on the insides of toes. On several videos I see an awesome electrical device (looks like an electric toothbrush without the brush on the end) that would be deadly inside the toes. Has anybody been victim to this yet, or does anybody know what it's called ? Would like to find one.
If you mean something with what looks like a hummingbird's beak on the business end, that's an electric flosser.

Mmmh ...I love gettig a foot rub and when the run their fingers between m toes it really tickles, but it's such a turn on. Haha ..andn when I giggle they aso tickle my soles. It's really fun. Yay

Just beneath the toes tickles me more, but I prefer having my soles stroked. Its a nicer feeling :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back