• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of Dog, then ask a question

KrazieDog

Verified
I caved in to the fact that I'm online into the wee hours when few others are, and this seems to be the ultimate time filler. So, if your curious about Kraziedog, ask a question, within reason reason freaks. :D :lion:

OMG. Pure awesomeness! Another bomb victim for DeadLeaf!! :jester:

What is your favorite number?

Here is a question for the Dog!

If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?

:woot: Another DeadLeaf victim.... target has been aquired!!! :jester:

How the hell are ya doing, man? :D

It is. It is the ultimate in piling, and while cats would love to have a claim to fame, something as awesome as a pile of bodies could only be named after dogs. :woot:

:woot: Another DeadLeaf victim.... target has been aquired!!! :jester:

How the hell are ya doing, man? :D
Fantastic! Wish you guys were there with us this weekend. Another time. :juggle:

How did you discover the TMF?
I was already in the community, though lurking, when the early version of the TMF popped up. Tickleplanet, tickleuniverse, tickleplacenotyetnamed lol. So when the doors open I was already walking around the parking lot. :D How I found tickling, the community and all is probably the same as you. Searched "tickling" one day in a search engine and was like "holy baby fucksticks smoking marshmellow debris!!!! My people!" :jester:

Hey, are you black? :D

Bwhahahahahah I am not black ma'am, contrary to popular belief! I have pics available upon request. Of course you know that because I met your beautiful Nubian self at NEST silly willy. Miss you. :(

LOL, missed all you guys too! Another time for sure :thumbsup:

Do you already have snow in Colorado? Or is that just in the mountains? :snow:

LOL, missed all you guys too! Another time for sure :thumbsup:

Do you already have snow in Colorado? Or is that just in the mountains? :snow:
They got 8 inches here 6 hours after my plane left for Bellas. It's been 60 degrees all week, and its still on the ground. God I love this place!
Have you ever climbed a tree and fallen on the way back down?
Yes I fucking did... not what I put under the barrel of laughs category. lol Didn't stop me from climbing them though.

Have you ever rolled in the snow and then jump back in the hot tub? :jester: It's awesome, trust me!

Have you ever rolled in the snow and then jump back in the hot tub? :jester: It's awesome, trust me!
LOL yes I have! That's one of natures little epic surprises. Also love sitting out in the cold too while around a fire pit, just cutting up with people.

Do you know these guys?

80s_portrait.jpg

LOL yes I have! That's one of natures little epic surprises. Also love sitting out in the cold too while around a fire pit, just cutting up with people.

Agreed, that is the best! :D We do it on the ice up north when the lake freezes over... always an amazing time! :woot: People out on their sleds just pull up to take in the fire! :jester:

Do you know these guys?

80s_portrait.jpg
Of course I do Jaime. That's your dad there with your sister and yourself! I've always thought you looked soooo cute in red. :neenerneener:
Agreed, that is the best! :D We do it on the ice up north when the lake freezes over... always an amazing time! :woot: People out on their sleds just pull up to take in the fire! :jester:
It's just epic fun I couldn't get growing up in the south.

Of course I do Jaime. That's your dad there with your sister and yourself! I've always thought you looked soooo cute in red. :neenerneener:

It's just epic fun I couldn't get growing up in the south.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back