• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of the Wolf's Claws

TalaTickleLycan

TMF Regular
This thread is dedicated to the revenge of the ticklers who have welcomed my cute little paws into their torturistic world of bladder gripping tickling....

Alright load em up...Lock, Stock, and a Barrel full of feathers, rope, brushes and things that vibrate in the night.

If you or someone you love would like to take out revenge or there is someone you know who hides :xpeepsofa wanting to torture tickle someone else....please won't you join me :justlips: :happyfloa <<<<----

Invitation

Hey Tick L, Angel 2...won't ya come over to my place and watch a movie or two...hehe ;)

Uh oh, this does not look good for me.

*Attempts to hide* :xpeepsofa

*Gets Tala's invitation, and thinking that she would never think or revenge, I accept and go over to watch some movies* :D

Oh no!

*Thinks to self: Oh no, my only weakness being tied up and tickled! Once that happens my powers are useless! I cannot let this happen! Tries to struggles but it's not use*

'Ah ha! Now let's see who laughs hardest shall we.' Help Tick L to the couch throwing his body over leaving his cute little tootsies exposed. With a sharp claw rips costume exposing belly then down the backs of his legs.....

*Tries to move and get free but it is no use. I just sit there waiting for this major torture to begin.*

you watch me circle you..I stand behind you and run a fingernail up along your leg then your thigh, then make soft little circles around the back of your knees.

*I erupt with laughter and writhe around attempting to get free but fail*

hahahahaha noooo hahahahaha revenge isn't hahahahahahahaha nice hahaha.

Tick L said:
*I erupt with laughter and writhe around attempting to get free but fail*

hahahahaha noooo hahahahaha revenge isn't hahahahahahahaha nice hahaha.

hehehe, no it isn't.... i bend down stroking the backs of your knees with my tongue as I lift your foot drawing circles on your left big toe.

hahahahaha you're hahahahah so evil hahahahahahaha this isn't fair hahahahahahaha no please hahahaha not my big toe hahahahahaha it's too ticklish hahahaha

Hmmm, I move from your legs then to your toes, I reach behind me and grab a goodie bag...with baby oil I get your toes then pull out a bristly hair brush and begin running it over your toes.

hahahaha please not my toes hahahaha not baby oil hahahahaha that will hahahaha make it worse hahahahaha ah! not a brush the hahahaha bristles tickle so hahahaha much.

*I begin wiggling and moving my toes around making you want to tickle them even more*

Heheh...I move your legs over the couch and flip you on your back, I run the bristles over your whole sole pouring baby oil over them, after a minute of this I grin slide next to you, pat you on the head and snuggle close....'We shall continue this tomorrow...hope you don't have to pee cause I'm not untying ya.'

TBCL :cool2: :imouttahe :2poke:

hahahahaha it tickles hahahahaha so bad hahahahaha no please hahahaha don't go hahahaha let me go hahahaha.

*I continue to laugh even after you leave as even the baby oil dripping down my soles and toes tickles.*

Alright, we shall continue this tomorrow, can't wait :D And by the way anyone else you wants to join in on this be my guest, just pointing that out.

*Lays there still struggling to get out.*

Anyone there? Anyone?

*I was watching from a dark corner and I speak up* Well look who it is all tied up and helpless!

*I walk over and I sit by your stomach. I place my nails on your stomach* but, my dear tickler, you surely can't be ticklish! Can you?? :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

*I let out a small laugh as you place your nails on my stomach.*

No, no I'm not ticklish at all, so you m-might as well l-let me go. :D

I don't think you are telling the truth hun! Maybe I will tickle it out of you? *With that said I draw my nails down your stomach*

hahahahaha

*I immediately erupt with laughter and move my body as much as the restraints will let me which isn't much at all, and once again struggle to get free but to no avail*

hahahaha I'm not ticklish hahaha I swear haha

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back