• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware Realtickling.com

sbourne

They took my money for a four clip order and never sent me the passcodes.

Simple undeniable fact.

So do business with them at your own risk.

I've filed fraud complaint against them with CCBill. Hopefully they will drop them as a client.

Hey Bud, you better relax because you are gettin me goin because I ordered clips a few days ago by mail. If you are paying by cash, they only honor your order if it is $25.00 or more. I'm assuming those 4 clips were $4.99 a piece, and that only comes to $19.96.

Realtickling

I have been dealing with TIB forever, and I have had nothing but success with him. I noticed you paid by CCBill. Did you use the option to bill your checking account?
I believe some of the older clips have that as an option, but I think it's disabled. TIB is a stand-up guy, and I'm not trying to say you haven't e-mailed him for a resolution, but I would be surprised if he is intentionally trying to jerk you.
Without any further information, I don't know what is what, but I would love to help you resolve your problem if it is within my power, as I have never had a problem contacting him.

I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered the 3 clip deal back in October, and have sent 3 e-mails to them of the clips I wanted and got no reply back. So I just took as a loss, and moved on. I know I'll never try that again.

hey hey hold on a sec! this is all coming in too fast...

sbourne, you first... this is the very first i've heard of you having a problem. did you want to email us about it so that we could fix things? or do you want to first come straight here and make a negative post? :) you know, and nearly everyone who has ever dealt with us knows that we are ready and willing to help.
but geez! just let us know how we CAN help.
:)

by the way, did some of you know that now and again we get someone who buys clips, then emails us requesting the passwords FROM AND EMAIL ADDRESS THAT BOUNCES BACK EVERY CORRESPONDANCE WE TRY TO SEND?

rest assured, we take very seriously the fact that we are required to give you what you paid for. we'll always get things worked out as fast as we can but... we sure as hell need some kind of communication (from an email address that actually works) about what the problem is... :)

sbourne, all we would need from you is a simple subscription number (which CCBILL would have given you moments after a successful credit card purchase by you). could you please email us that subscription number? or how about telling us what email address you typed in when making your payment? we could find your purchase that way. or maybe your name? the day you made the purchase?
don't make us have to call Columbo to find out who you are and what the exact nature of the problem is. we could use a tiny bit of help from you...

so... please email us now, tonight so that we can help.
(because we'll all be out of the office for the next 6 days. which is a rarity)

thanks.

Last edited:
Stevereeno said:
Hey Bud, you better relax because you are gettin me goin because I ordered clips a few days ago by mail. If you are paying by cash, they only honor your order if it is $25.00 or more. I'm assuming those 4 clips were $4.99 a piece, and that only comes to $19.96.

huh? no i think hes probably talking about buying the 4 clips for 19.99 deal.... but we need him to send us his request, telling us which 4 clips he would like. othewise we have no idea WHO to send passwords to or WHICH 4 clips to create passwords for.

(its true though, on CASH orders in the mail, the process for us is very time consuming, so orders in the mail must be $25 minimum. but when purchasing online with credit card, you can order as little as $3.99 worth.)
:)

also, sbourne, remember this?

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16207

not trying to be rude but honestly, i thought we had an agreement that you would never order anything from us again. we'd like it that way because you seem to be impossible (not kind of hard, but impossible) to ever please...

but yet again i'll give you our direct email so that you can email and tell us your exact problem, and we'll try to help. up until now we have received no emails from you regarding any recent trouble you might be having.

[email protected]

thanks.

O no, six days out of the office??? That means I've got to wait longer to receive my clips. Bummer

Stevereeno said:
O no, six days out of the office??? That means I've got to wait longer to receive my clips. Bummer

I don't believe realtickling.com is a company that cheats ppl, in fact is one of the more serious tickling companies out there.

And don't think that TIB is going to take the 5 min clips with him to Hawaii :p

I hope your right rocking! But he did say "we'll be out of office", so that means more people than just him.

I have ordered clips from TIB and NEVER had a problem. That said, where in the bylaws of business does it say that merchants cannot make mistakes? TIB has gone out of his way for this guy (who by the way only posts something to complain. I only WISH he could make a mistake by me so I can get a hold of free stuff..lol. Seriously though, if sbourne had a REAL gripe with TIB, he would have stopped ordering from him earlier. Some people like to bitch and moan..my ex girlfriend is a perfect example (except for the moaning part). My boring ramble is just to dissuade ANYONE out there from questioning TIB's practices, because we as a forum could use more guys like him.

TC is the only company I NEVER had a problem with. I've ordered over 300 clips and 5 full videos from them!

Out of that I didn't like maybe 5 clips.

I've tried others like paradisetickling.com and got NO updates and short clips!

STICK WITH TC!

sbourne beware: you may be in danger of being sued for libel. Of your 8 posts to date, most of them have been against the straight as an arrow dealings of Realtickling.com and the Tickler_n_Black. I sincerely hope that you are not simply making fraudulent accusations, but if you are, know that what you are doing is ILLEGAL and should RealTickling choose to take action, will not be difficult to prove nor to prosecute.
Furthermore, would you be so kind as to refrain from posting unfounded derogatory comments about anyone on this forum. It is ridiculous what you are claiming, and more than enough people have come forward to dispute your claim.
Thank you.

I have ordered more than 40 clips from them since this service launched and never had a single problem. I would never believe they cheated someone and also it wouldnt make sense, making a bad name in the community would ruin their sales.

I have orderd all but a few clips and have never had a problem, and thats alot of clips:wow:

Real Tickling

I've ordered many, many clips from Real Tickling and many full version video tapes and DVDs for years and never had 1 problem. They seem to be the most reliable company out there when it comes to tickling products.
Thanks

false post...

real tickling is the best out there, TIB is an awesome guy and I have ordered with a 100% success log. Keep it up TIB, were all on your side.

real tickling is the best out there, TIB is an awesome guy and I have ordered with a 100% success log. Keep it up TIB, were all on your side.

I'll second that.

I have been ordering from Realtickling.com since they were only putting out Video Tapes. I have never had 1 problem with them!

I have only ordered from 2 other "tickling companies" but realtickling is by far the best as far as customer service and product which is why I still order clips from them.

Keep up the great work T.I.B.

to all who have been in support of TIB, I have this to say to you... you are all noble and good men. I personlay am one who tends to stick up for all others, and I think am the only person to believe in chivalry. So anyway, its good to see you guys do that. Hats off, mates. And about that sbourne, I bet its really some other video producer whos loosing business because of TIB's awsome service (never bought from him... or anyone for that mater, but from what I've heard) Ya so anyway, enjoy your 6 days out, TIB.

real tickling

I have also had that happen where you make the purchace and the password doesn't work. I even tried to directly email them but it kept comming back to me (mail box probably full). On the defensive end though... this only occurred one time out of probably 15 purchases. Every other time was flawless, as a whole, I believe, you probably just encountered one of those anomalies. Give them another chance. I was glad that I did.

TIB is very professional

I have been buying from realtickling for a bunch of years --back even when they made VHS videos. I only had a couple of blips in satisfaction in several years and many transactions and each time that I wrote TIB an email and gave him the facts he responded quickly and fairly. Give him a chance and if you have facts TIB is an honest stand up guy.

jetski100

I have made two orders through Real Tickling. Both were handled promptly. In fact, I initially had a problem with the password on one of the clips. I contacted them and they corrected the problem within 20 minutes. That's terrific service on top of the fact that their clips are great. No complaints here.:)

I have ordered numerous clips from RT, and as far as customer service is concerned I have never ever had a problem with Real Tickling. Their Service is unbeatable.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back