• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware Tickling Paradise new clips

juggernaut

TMF Master
I could go on a really long rant about a lot of their stuff... like the fact that in a couple I've picked up, there's FIVE minutes of dialogue before any contact is even made. Or that there's about 3.5 minutes of action in an 11 minute clip. I'd been a fan of their old school models and continued to buy along the way. Until now.

I've never bitched when the model didn't end up being any good or any of the other issues, but the deal breaker tonight was that the first thing they say in the description of the new October updates "Zen Master" series is "SHOT IN HIGH DEFINITION".

It's listed as 13 minutes... it's 12.

It's 39.5 mb and opens about the size of a business card AND IS FUZZY EVEN AT THAT SIZE. A 13 minute HiDef clip would be closer to 200mb and some of the other HD clips I've gotten are so big, you have to shrink them to get the whole thing on the screen.

The quality of the video is some of the worst I've seen from them and it was $13.99.

I didn't ask for a refund and I don't want or expect any action that runs contrary to their [no] return policy, but I wanted to put this out there before they catch a lot of others with the same lie. That's the info, do what you will with it.

I don't buy clips as you know..but thank you for the review of that site..it's a shame, really..advertising one thing, then not coming thru with it..and what a price..yikes..

Let me be fair... when someone screws up, I tell them. When they man up, I'll give them credit for that, too. I did email them and express myself pretty directly. In less than one day, I got a very sincere response with an openness to any suggestions and I would be willing to say it's a misstep in the production, not a deliberate act of deception.

I clearly said I didn't want or expect any action in response to this, but they more than made it right. I won't say how as I don't want to promote everyone bullying producers [which I didn't.. I just expressed dissatisfaction]. But I appreciate their response and will simply tone it back to "if you expect hi-def... these clips aren't". And if everyone handled these things as timely, humbly, and professionally as TP did... things would be great. It doesn't improve the clips in this round, but I wouldn't tell everyone to avoid the company based on this one transaction, either.

I've bought some of their stuff in the past and was satisfied, but these new ones? I want to download some of the Roseana ones but all you see is a couple of pictures of her face, no feet or whatever. I totally get where you're coming from with the false advertising.

Here here - I've bought some of their stuff and quite frankly - not good. I just chalk it up to a poor investment. Live and learn. Won't make that mistake again.

The whole HD thing mentioned above - completely agree. Videos clearly NOT HD.

As for the openness in suggestions - just look at the other stuff out there and do what they do.

You are right here. I saw one of their recent videos and I swear it was a waste of time. The entire clip was 14 min so you think it has a lot of good tickling but no about the first half or even more of the clip was not tickling but just bad story with bad acting. I know thats what they do but did they really have to make half the clip with no tickling at all? And even when there is tickling it's still bad and they are not even trying anymore.

And I also saw that time machine one. Now even though it did have "tickling" in it, the setting was terrible. Insread of making it seem as if it was a tickling macjine, it was just a closet and the story was that this girls feet transported to a different world but yet you can still see here through paper. I don't know who still buys this crap. I'm sorry but thats how I feel about that company today.

The troble is most tickle companys dont get realy realy ticklish girls. It is not easy to get a girl who is realy ticklish to let someone tie them up and tickle them. Most clips are a waste of time and money.

Not sure where you're going with that one, I’ve seen plenty of tickling clips with very ticklish girls in them. Only a few out of different companies have been really disappointing, as well as the ones with over used models. And it is easy to get a girl as long as you pay them enough, I’ve asked dealers on certain rates that they pay they're models for the shoot usually determined on the length of time.

As for the paradise clips, I've seen they're old stuff with really bad footage and slow on either player but they're just one company.

I like alot of there stuff but i mostly just buy the videos that feature my favorite models

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back