• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bianca from tickle intensive

She modeled under Bianca Rose. She has retired based on her twitter feed.

Myriads

She modeled under Bianca Rose. She has retired based on her twitter feed.

Myriads

She was probably the best 'ler who ever graced the business. Amazing skills and charisma when on camera. Contrary to a lot of others, she was unbelievably sadistic in her demeanor (her voracious smile, her sarcastic quips, the glint in her eyes when she was going to town on some poor girl's feet...) and yet she never once overplayed it. She was natural, but never casual. Brutal, yet elegant. Cruel, but never a bully. Sexy, yet not once vulgar.

I can't think of any other 'ler who had that kind of talent. There are others who have impressed me along the years, but Bianca was stellar. If she has indeed retired, I am going to miss her dearly. Possibly as much as I missed Priscilla James.

:woman:

@BiancasPlayTime

The first photo in the pictures section with all the text is her "I'm moving on" statement. She also links to her Facebook where I wager a similar note is.

Myriads

I love Bianca she is one of my all time favourites. Wonderfully sadistic and a gorgeous woman as well.

As it was rightly pointed out earlier she is probably one the best "Lers" to grace the tickling business.

But she's also a wonderful Lee, them beautifully ticklish feet are to die for, I'd do anything to get my lips round them!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back