• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Boots, Socks, and Barefeet F/F

Nice laugh on that ticklee

And Br:p:pke looks smashing. Thanks.

Dakota gets some time in the chair with Brooke. Now Dakota is a little tougher than a lot of the girls Brooke gets to play with, so she tries to get in her head by saying her feet stink from wearing those big boots all day! She removes Dakota's boots, tickles her with socks. Dakota still wants to be dominant even though she is being tickled, so she suggest Brooke worship her feet. OF course Brooke! She lick tickles and sucks Dakota's pretty toes

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I laughed and almost spit water when Brooke said, "Mmmmm, stinky!" LOL That was funny! Good job of tickling a tough-minded, dominant girl in Dakota. Sorry I missed this clip first time around. Thanks Tommy, and Brooke and Dakota.

I don't know why, but Dakota kind of reminds me of a Gothic version of Taylor Swift. At least in the face. Does any one else see it, or I'm just out of my mind? I wouldn't be surprised either way.
i see that too

Dakota

One thing where can i find the full clip ik they use to have it on youtube but anywhere else i can find it?

One thing where can i find the full clip ik they use to have it on youtube but anywhere else i can find it?

I hope you're thinking on buying the clip and not getting an illegal copy (like on YouTube, for instance). Just get it from TickleAbuse's clip store.

I am but i cant find it on the site they have posted above either so yea
I hope you're thinking on buying the clip and not getting an illegal copy (like on YouTube, for instance). Just get it from TickleAbuse's clip store.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back