• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brother 7 UK - Soles and foot shots!

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
Big Brother 7 UK - more soles added 27/06!!

here are the first two sole shots i've found - and its the two main stunners in the house - Imogen and then Grace. I'll update this thread as the series goes on with any other foot or tickle related shots/caps that i find!

http://www.tartydoris.com/Updates/week021/bigbrother/Big_Brother7_272.jpg this is the face that goes with the second sole shot

Last edited:
The girl in the second photo is Grace (which has now been corrected above so makes this post seem totally pointless).

Last edited:
I love Imogen. I actually met her once when i went down to Wales to visit family. She was in a pub and i tried to chat her up. Didnt get any (she turned out to be Miss Wales after all) but i had a nice chat with her. I was amazed when she went into the house. She doesnt seem to wear make up but is nothing less than beautiful. She is the definition of beauty. As far as Grace goes, great body.

There have been a fair amount of sole shots already in the house. There have been many close ups of Bonnie's feet, and Nikki's to.

thanks for the correction sclubtickle. I always think that sezer guy is called saucer too.

i agree with Paranoid - she is simply beautiful. Grace is fit, bonnie isnt tickleable but i can;t stand her voice!! so monotone!! - i've heard about the sole close ups but as yet haven't seen any caps on the net!

I got home from work on sunday night and switched on the tele, and that shabaz guy was havin a conversation with himself and he did this for about half an hour, hes an odd one o_O;

At least theres alot of decent women in big brother this year

Great foot shots! Thanks for sharing. There was a Big Brother show back here as well some time ago (about five shows actually... lol)... And there was also a pretty decent amount of barefeet and other great shots, so i'm guessing that these show's, regardless of the country they're been emited from, all share the same characteristics. :angel:

As boring and annoying i find it as a program its always good for some tickling and feet.

Went hunting for caps. Found two worth posting, one of Grace and one of Imogen. No luck on Nikki yet, but i will keep trying. Shame really since i would imagine she'd be very ticklish.

Is it Imogen who is the former miss wales? because she is hot

there has just been a great sole shot of Grace in the diary room - if anyones interested in capping it, its repeated tomorrow at 12:20pm!

shame bonnie went - hopefull some caps of her soles will appear!!

here some more inc nikki's sole another distant grace sole and imogen in socks!! (nb the one in the diary room of grace is not the once i referred to previously so there is still an awesome grace sole shot out there somewhere...

Did anyone catch it yesterday? There was a perfect sole shot of Nikki when she was talking to Richard.

i'll keep an eye out for that one - it might get in the next batch of caps over on Tarty Doris.

heres one of asileyene's soles

as i have to type something here i will, but its imogen and nikki in the pics

great sole shots of imogen and aisleyne - i think the third one is another nikki one

*does silly Welsh accent* Ooh, I like that Eemogaan, boyo. She's too gorgeeas, but she could do with a little bit more personality, isn't it? (those new Pot Noodle ads are so funny).

While I like the look of Aisleyne and Grace, the latter's bitchiness (or rather her embracing of it) is something I am not fond of. Nikki's great though, isn't she? She's grown up in her time in the house, even if she's still very ditzy!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back