• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big, but helpless mmmmmmm/m

Michio

TMF Poster
I know, it's strange ^_^ But i hope you'll enjoy it :3

Attachments

• Giant victim.jpg
    Giant victim.jpg
    904.6 KB · Views: 1,489
Can't help but cheer when little guys get the better of a giant! Very nice casual-fantasy scenario... little touches like the imps' grass skirts, the pointy elf ears and the ear-ring give this picture an exotic Arabian Nights flavor!

Totally adorable, Michio! I swear, only you could make me fall in love with a picture involving a hoard of tiny guys tickling a huge dude! Among the totally amazing things about this image is the earring, the grass skirts, the wonderfully drawn hair, the strange, green bondage goo, and, of course, the big, beautiful ticklish feet! I really do love images of big folk getting tickled by little folk, and this one is amazing. I love how you can see how hard the poor elf is pulling and struggling, and it just isn’t doing any good! He is totally at the mercy of the little fairy horde, who seem quite happy to tickle him silly. Also, I love the tiny little feet of the fairies. Definitely makes me hope for a revenge picture! Brilliant work!

While I'm not normally into /m... I can't help loving this one. It's beautifully drawn and the guy even has something a bit more 'neutral' than 'masculine' if you know what I mean. Got to love the little guys and the beautiful lines. Great job!

I'm also not into m/m but this is just a great picture. Now, if the giant would just suddenly and somehow change gender it would be perfect :)

best wishes

R

Very cute! I'm always happy to see more /m around, and this is utterly adorable. Thanks for sharing!

how about a pic where he gets teased (verbally and sexually) by the little guys while being tickled? that would make it 1000 xs better...maybe a cool million hehehe

cute pic, though..I liked it

not much of one for m/m but the art looks wonderful! good drawing skillz! *thumbs up*

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back