• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Exams

Camel26

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Dearest Vellicating Thespians,

As many of you know, I will be taking the most important multiple choice exam of my life on Monday, February 11th. Thoughts/prayers/love/passing vibes are all appreciated.

My question to the community, as I know there are many amongst us who are in professions that required licensure or boards of some sort in order to practice, is how did you get through your exams? What helped you calm down before and during? Any study methods you found particularly useful/awful?

Any and all pointers would be greatly appreciated! I'm sure there are others out there like me who are about to take a test like this, so maybe we can all help each other out!

If I'm not as active in the next few days, you'll all know why! And as soon as I have results, either way, I will let you all know!

Thank you all in advance for your love and support! It means the world!

Lotsa love and laughter,

:greenstar Dr. Camel, DPT:greenstar

I wish you the best of luck and I am sure all will go well with your exam. Don't get to stressed about it if possible and go into the exam with confidence and I'm sure you will get through with flying colors.

I suggest craming. I like to have it all in my head as close to the exam as possible.

You could drive where ever the test is, get there early and cram some in your car 2 to 4 hours before test.

And you could cram the night before as well.

I've got to agree. I've tried the "normal" methods of studying that people always suggest, but I've never had the success I had with cramming. It keeps all the information fresh at the front of your mind so that you can write it down.
That said, good luck to you, Camel. I know you'll do great:super_hap

I used to make about a page of hand-written notes detailing the most important points to remember and study it carefully each day for several days before the exam. The night before the exam, I would skim over the course materials and note the highlighted points, being sure to get to sleep early so I'd be fresh on exam day. I would take my notes with me to the test centre and review them again right before the exam. I mostly got very good results using this method.

I need lisensure and certs for my profession. I think that you either know something at this point, or you dont. I never studied for my tests, and here i am! Professional in my field and all the credantials to back it up. So dont go nuts with the studying. You have done it the whole time you were in college.

Well, to me it helps taking the practical part and mixing it with theory. For example, when I see an electrical circuit, be it a regular RC or npn enhancer with shared collector, I try to make the scheme as simple as possible, and then get the formula from the scheme instead of memorizing it. It saves me a lot of trouble, and is very efficient in long-term, much unlike cramming.

Cramming won't work this time...I just spent 8 hours at the library taking a practice exam and reviewing the rationale for each answer for all 200 questions...and doing research...and reading...oy vey...

My eyes are crossing...:weird: :wooha: :shocked: :umm: :unwell: :dead:

Camel you are an intelligent and well spoken woman. What you need to try and do is RELAX take Sunday night eat a nice calm dinner take a bubble bath and rest. There is nothing more helpful during an exam than being relaxed and rested. Cramming is good but Sunday evening stop all study and just take it easy.
Remember with multiple choice to read each and every answer do not fall into the trap of picking the first one that looks good. If you get stuck on anything just relax figure out which ones are just stupid and it will greatly increase your odds of picking the correct answer.
Remember that WE ALL think you will do fine and who do you think you are calling us a bunch of liars, ;)

When I finally passed the Oncology Pharmacy Boards, I got to Chicago early in the day the day before, then relaxed and vegged in the hotel room all night. Cramming at this point is fruitless. Veg out, get a good night's sleep the night before, and you'll pound that nasty exam into the dirt!

the hollywood brother wishes you good luck but the reality is that you is a smart person and will do good. the hollywood brother do not believe that as a myth, the hollywood brother believes you will do good as a fact of life

Well folks, it's over...and, thankfully, out of my hands...I don't know if I passed, and won't know for a day or two...

Thank you all so much for the love, encouragement, and support...

And, with that, I'm spent...*passes out*

Well folks, it's over...and, thankfully, out of my hands...I don't know if I passed, and won't know for a day or two...

Thank you all so much for the love, encouragement, and support...

And, with that, I'm spent...*passes out*

I look forward to the good news I'm sure will come. Have a nice sleep.:tired:

the hollywood brother think it going ot be time for everyone on this ofrum to break out the champagne and have a toast in your honor. It is no secret here that all the thousands of members are rooting for you and so is the hollywood brother. good luck and the hollywood brother knows that in time you will help people and really make a difference for many people with and without tickle related injuries

the hollywood brother think it going ot be time for everyone on this ofrum to break out the champagne and have a toast in your honor. It is no secret here that all the thousands of members are rooting for you and so is the hollywood brother. good luck and the hollywood brother knows that in time you will help people and really make a difference for many people with and without tickle related injuries

I'll drink to that:) *Pours some champagne for everyone*

Ladies and Gentlemen:

As of 7:10 this morning, I am OFFICIALLY a LICENSED DPT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOT!!!! *explodes with ecstacy*

this is good news. the hollywood brother knew you could do this for many years now and is very proud of you

*fires randomly placed confetti cannons, as a plane begins writing a message in the sky.*

CONGRATULATIONS CAMLE!!!

Damn idiot pilots...
in any case, congrats at your fantastic achievement Camel. :p :D

Congratuations on this important achievement :) I was confident that you would pass the exam easily.

Already signed on with a contracting company months ago...I should start working next week sometime. SO EXCITED!!!

Thank you all for all of the love!!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back