• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Jims Tickle Exam F/M Graphic (New Lee)

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Big Jim is a semi pro wrestler that responded to the ad for Tickling U's research studies. When the exam begins he has no idea what awaits him until Catherine starts tickling his armpits and sides. Jim struggles and laughs but can't evade her fingers on his skin. Catherine works her way to his socked feet and when she gets there he goes crazy and begs her to stop. Catherine digs in with her nails for a bit then removes his socks to really give him hell. Jim is speechless when they move to the next part of the exam where Catherine starts milking his cock but once he cums the poor guy loses it. Catherine tickles his feet and balls while he is still cumming then attacks his entire body one more time to gauge his post orgasm reactions. Towards the end of the test Jim almost breaks out of the chair and Catherine has to hold down his arms to finish it.

This hot clip is available now on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• Big-Jims-Tickle-Exam.gif
    Big-Jims-Tickle-Exam.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 679
  • Big Jims Tickle Exam TMF.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 951
i'll say it again; catherine is up there with the best lers. she is a natural. i always envie the guys she wrecks.

steve

Nice clip! Catherine is no doubt one of the best lers out there.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I know you love Catherine but is the Lee a keeper?

I'd say so, his feet alone are super ticklish, maybe shirtless and in shorts for the next scene so Catherine can get to his pits better? Good to see a normal guy getting wrecked, but Shawn is still the tops. That poor guy is so damned ticklish.

the guy??? oh yeah that's right there was a lump of giggling flesh with catherine in the clip wasn't there..
yeah sure keep him, he may not be a greek adonis, but he is "real".

steve

Fresh male talent is always a plus. I'd give him a few more scenes and see how it develops. And yeah, Shawn is as good as it gets. Nice angle on this one, by the way, my favorite. For what it's worth, I'm drawn to clips with camerawork that's on the move, zooming in occasionally to be right there with the tickler. Thanks for sharing TG.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back