• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birth Order and Tickling Preference

Birth Order and Tickling Preference ('ler/'lee)

• I'm the oldest - Primarily a 'ler

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • I'm the oldest - Primarily a 'lee

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • I'm in the middle - Primarily a 'ler

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm in the middle - Primarily a 'lee

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I'm the youngest - Primarily a 'ler

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • I'm the youngest - Primarily a 'lee

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • I'm an only child - Primarily a 'ler

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • I'm an only child - Primarily a 'lee

Votes: 4 6.7%

• Total voters

pole position

TMF Novice
I'm curious to know whether there's a correlation between birth order and preference of being a 'lee/'ler in our community. For example, were you the oldest, more dominant and more of a tickler? Or the youngest and always being tickled? Only child - maybe parents tickled you quite a bit and you're a 'lee.

Or maybe I'm completely offbase and there's no correlation. To help with this unscientific study, I've included a poll with a few options. I know that many of us switch, so select the one that is primary for you.

I'm the oldest and I'm primarily a 'ler.

Great question!...I'm the oldest and a switch but primarily 'ler so I answered the first option.

Only child, lee, but my parents hardly ever tickled me, and when they did, I hated it.

Only child, lee, but my parents hardly ever tickled me, and when they did, I hated it.

Off topic.. so then what event caused you to become a lee and like it? Or is it a love/hate relationship with tickling for you?

This is a brilliant idea. :)

I'm oldest and a 'ler...like several others I see. And the other group looks like 'youngest' and 'lee... I'd love to see if the trend continues...

Only child, and ler. I don't know that the relationship would apply to only children, but I've not given it tons of thought.

I don't really know how to answer the question. I'm second youngest of seven and originally ler only. Now my ler tendencies are still strong, but will occasionally switch.

Any ideas??

This is a brilliant idea. :)

I'm oldest and a 'ler...like several others I see. And the other group looks like 'youngest' and 'lee... I'd love to see if the trend continues...

i suspect this is how the trend will go. however, i buck trends. i'm the oldest and a 'lee ;)

I don't really know how to answer the question. I'm second youngest of seven and originally ler only. Now my ler tendencies are still strong, but will occasionally switch.

Any ideas??

You'd be considered a 'middle' sibling according to birth order research unless there were a significant number of years between you and the youngest, like more than 3-5 years difference in which case you were the youngest for a significant period of your childhood. Sounds like middle and 'ler to me.

I'm a middle child and preferably a lee, but still take a great degree of pleasure from tickling someone. Fun all around really.

You'd be considered a 'middle' sibling according to birth order research unless there were a significant number of years between you and the youngest, like more than 3-5 years difference in which case you were the youngest for a significant period of your childhood. Sounds like middle and 'ler to me.

Only 20 months between me and the youngest. Interesting conclusion since we were raised in two generations. If we split it generationally, I would be the middle child.

Good stuff--thanks!

I'm the youngest and primarily a lee. Funnily enough, when I was a kid it was me doing all the tickling! Maybe its some kind of subconscious role reversal? Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back