• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday coming soon m/f f/m

purple2306

TMF Expert
So my wife asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday?

A day or so passes and she sent me a text that says blowjob?

I text her and tell her to check her email.

So what I came up with was the following

My Birthday…

Ok well you asked and this is what I came up with.

You go first, you will be tied facedown in nylons, then retied face up ending with you cumming.

Then you will leave the room while I get set up.

When you return you will place a wireless vibrator on your happy place, yes I will be tied but will have the remote in my hand!

My first half will be intense, if you are doing something I don’t like or if you are going easy on me your vibrations will increase. My preferred spots will be obviously feet, underarms and genitals.

When I cum I get a two minute break, then you can tease me lightly, if you are too intense your vibrations will increase.

If your vibrator is not on your button I will know and you will be punished later for not playing by the birthday boys rules.

Son is leaving Friday so we can plan this play date any time when he is gone.

I know once I make her cum she gets so sensitive, the funny part is she read the email and tells me, oh... I didn't know i get to cum too I thought this was just for you for your birthday!

Gotta love her

My Bday is tomorrow... I am no where near that. Lucky to get a handy... lol Enjoy!!!

I never told my wife to be intense, usually she is pretty tame, now I told her that she will be wearing a vibrator that I control and if she is not intense enough it gets turned on!
This is all after I tie her up and tickle and tease her to orgasm.
So kinda hoping she will be a bit exhausted and not too intense when its my turn to be tied.
Then again that full blown tickle assault is needed to just let go and fully embrace the experience.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back