• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday surprise F/F, F/FF

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
Monica had a brilliant idea.

For as long as she’d known her wife Kassandra, there’d always been a hidden desire her spouse of eight years longed for.

At six foot two and with a beautiful yet sturdy frame, nobody dared mess with Kassandra. The brunette spent her days bossing others around in the office making them feel insignificant, if needed, or vitally important most of the time.

Never feeling like she could drop her guard, first growing up, then college and in her career, the buxom woman loved coming home to her wife and just shutting down.

Monica was going to give Kassandra her ultimate fantasy, a chance to lose all control.

A talented chef and baker, Monica runs an online culinary school from the couple’s home. This allows her to have dinner waiting for Kassandra and also help her unwind at a moment’s notice.

Kassandra sat down at the table after getting back from work, the shorter Monica rubbing her shoulders while her raven hair cascaded down Kassandra’s chest.

“You know your birthday is coming up,” Monica whispered in her wife’s ear, nibbling it a bit as she did.

“Hehe I know, and you know that tickles,” Kassandra giggled.

Of course, Monica knew, but didn’t care.

“Dinner is almost done, just need to tenderize the meat a little more,” the raven-haired beauty replied, now goosing Kassandra’s sides and continuing. “I’ve picked out your present but you’ll have to wait until your birthday for it.”

As she thrashed in the chair, Monica stood mesmerized as Kassandra’s breasts jiggled in her bra with her blouse open ever so slightly. The culinary wizard almost let dinner burn because of it but the roast wasn’t scorched, too bad.

After dinner, and a quick bedroom visit, Monica got to work trying to find a way to let Kassandra live her dream. It took a few hours but she discovered a special company which tailors to open-minded fantasies.

If Kassandra knew what the cost was, she’d never allow it but thankfully Monica had been saving up. A few keystrokes and a credit card later it was done.

A week later, on Kassandra’s 33rd birthday, Monica could hardly wait until the evening when the present would arrive. Her phone buzzed, and a confirmation code arrived notifying her there was no going back.

“This has been such an amazing day,” Kassandra cooed, wrapped in Monica’s arms.

“It’s not over yet, your present should be here any minute,” Monica smiled mischievously.

“Who delivers this late at night?” Kassandra asked.

The quiet evening was disturbed by a knock at the door.

“Why don't you get that,” Monica grinned.

Waiting upon Kassandra's arrival was an Asian woman, barely taller than the brunette's shoulders. She carried a duffle bag slung around her slender frame.

“Are you Kassandra,” the woman inquired.

After nodding her head, Kassandra was immediately tackled to the ground and tickled all over. In a manner of seconds her arms were pinned above her head, fingers digging into her underarms and exploring her midsection.

“WHAHAHAHAHAT IS HAAHAHAHAHAHHAPENING,” Kassandra screamed as Monica closed the door before their neighbors saw the show.

“This lovely lady is here to tickle torture you out of your mind,” Monica said, her smile wider than an 18-wheeler. “I know you love losing control so she has my permission to do whatever she likes to you. She's in control for the rest of the night, not you.”

Kassandra woudn't have been out of place at a western dive bar with a mechanical bull as she did her best to buck the woman off her to no avail. Each attempt just reinvigorated the attacks.

Taking a break from tickling her client's ribs, the woman spoke up.

“Your dear wife is correct, I'm calling the shots tonight,” the Asian explained. “If at any point you feel it's too much you can use a safeword, avocado, but keep in mind I keep the full payment plus a special $1,000 bonus for breaking you.”

A cool breeze on her feet spelled trouble for the buxom brunette as a skilled set of nails danced over her soles after removing her slippers. There wasn't much else protecting her, since Kassandra wore just a silk teddy in preparation for birthday sex.

Feeling like she had the attention she needed, the woman continued.

“Now my dear, if you are willing to behave I'll stop tickling you so we can carry our evenings activities to your bedroom instead of this entryway.”

In between fits of laughter Kassandra nodded her head. This was going to be pure torture but she unexpectedly loved every second. Monica had done a very good job this year, topping last year's gift of Hamilton tickets.

All three women walked down the hallway to the bedroom where Kassandra was told to stand near the very convenient four-post bed.

“Alright, now that we have an understand, my name is Jisoo and I'll be torturing you both tonight,” Jisoo smiled.

This was news to Monica, who had been in an occasional tickle fight with Kassandra but never tortured.

“Umm, what was that?” Monica asked, very nervously as she herself was very exposed in a similar sheer negligee.

“You heard me very clearly,” Jisoo replied, eyeing up both curvy women. “Our contract states I'm in charge tonight and that means both you and your wife.”

The professional dominatrix knew full well it didn't exactly say that, but what was good for the goose seemed good for the gander. Besides, the thought of both of those massive pairs of breasts jiggling uncontrollably made her mouth water.

“This is your doing and my birthday so you listen to our mistress, Monica,” Kassandra barked. She was loving being dominated and the thought of watching the love of her life be put through her paces too made Kassandra's legs tingle.

“Now that we have that settled, both of you need to raise your arms and hold onto a banister. Whoever lets go first loses their very sexy teddy,” Jisoo grinned.

Monica and Kassandra did exactly as they were told, their negligee raising up to expose both women's mounds.

Jisoo ran a solitary finger nail up Monica's right underarm and Kassandra's left. It wasn't much but the teasing almost made it worse for the couple. After a few passes two nails were used and so on until now both women had five nails trailing up and down their smooth hollows but yet holding on.

Not getting the desired effect, although the Asian certainly enjoyed seeing her client's squirm and dance, it was time to step it up.

“I'm going to offer you both a deal,” Jisoo said. “I have two electric toothbrushes here, and can use one on each of you OR I can use both on one of you. If you take the offer, you must risk a worse fate though should your spouse not succumb to my two-on-one attention.”

“Deal,” shouted Monica.

“You bitch!” retorted Kassandra, not upset at her wife merely of what awaited her.

“I so hoped you were the one foolish enough to make a deal with the tickle devil,” Jisoo smiled as a giant knot formed in Monica's stomach at that response. “If Kassandra keeps her arms up, you my dear will be cuffed to the bed and only she can stop me from having my fun.”

Jisoo turned on the brushes and dug them straight into the center of Kassandra's hollows, causing her arms to pull at the banister but not let go.

“Just remember who did this to you,” Jisoo teased Kassandra, who desperately was holding on for what felt like dear life.

Seeing Kassandra's breasts dance inside the negligee gave Jisoo an idea to have some fun without breaking her word, slipping each breast out of the built-in bra to now give her two very ample targets.

“Before you say anything, you still have your teddy on so I haven't stripped you just given those massive melons a chance to breathe,” Jisoo grinned.

The electric brushes made contact with the brunette's sensitive tits which only enhanced the jiggly show for both Jisoo and Monica. Kassandra's arms were holding on by only their pinky fingers now. Knowing her victim was on the ropes but not wanted to send her over the edge the dominatrix turned off the brushes and let Kassandra rest.

“I think you've proven yourself more than able to withstand what I can bring at you,” Jisoo smiled, looking at Monica despite talking to Kassandra.

“Oh but she was just about to drop her arms,” Monica groaned, knowing how terrible she was going to get it now.

“It's....not...so...easy,” panted Kassandra, her breasts heaving up and down as the tingling of the brushes could still almost be felt.

“How about this, if you can last longer than your wife did before I called time your earlier forfeit will be forgotten.....but if you don't then she gets to join me in torturing you,” Jisoo said with an evil twinkle in her eyes.

Monica knew it was a trap but her lovely wife invoked her birthday powers again so there was no stopping it. This was turning out better than Jisoo could have remotely planned.

“Ok, I think you're going to start out like Kassandra ended,” Jisoo added before popping both of Monica's breasts from her skimpy outfit.

Not waiting for a response, she just started the brushes on the sides of Monica's DDDs where they meet her underarms.

Monica's head was thrown back in laughter, her breasts swaying side to side from the unwanted, she kept telling herself, attention.

“So ticklish,” Jisoo cooed in her victim's ear. “For your sake, I would hold on tight because if not it'll be a very long night.”

Kassandra watched with bated breathe as her wife's fingers began to wobble onto the only thing keeping her from a night of ticklish torment. It would be fun to send Monica into hysterics but also fun to be on the receiving end too.

The tickling was forcing Monica to dig deep into her soul to find the strength to hold on, which wasn't made any easier by Jisoo's enthusiastic fingers in her hollows.

“How much longer,” Monica gasped, her chest heaving up and down.

Instead of a verbal reply, the baker felt her foot lifted up and five nails skitter along her soles. Not long after Monica lost her balance and fell face first on the bed, her breasts spilling out beneath her.

For the rest of the evening Monica begged for the tickling to stop, her wife and paid mistress giving her all she could handle. Hopefully Kassandra will remember this come her own birthday in four months.

“I wonder if Jisoo has any plans for then,” Monica thought to herself the next morning.

I liked it a lot. Bustyville is still my fav and I'd love to see part 3 of that series though.

I’ve got chapter 3 of Bustyville more than halfway finished actually I just need to find the time and motivation to get it completed.

Great story, BayernBeatDown! And good to see something new from you. As always, I love your ticklers and ticklees.

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back