• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Friday Tickle

Dtrain

TMF Novice
Hello everyone. I posted in this section awhile back about tickling my friend Brenda. Brenda lives away and came back for Thanksgiving. A little back story in case you did not read "renewed tickle" ...

Brenda is the sister of my roommate. My roommate, Brenda, and I grew up together and I use to tickle Brenda all of the time growing up. She moved away and comes back very rarely.

So, Brenda came back for Thanksgiving. Brenda, my roommate and I decided to get up early and do some Black Friday Shopping. I was looking for a new Blu Ray player and a store near us was doing a crazy sale on a specific blu ray player that I wanted. Brenda was also looking for the same blu ray.

So anyway, we get to the store and we noticed there is only one blu ray player left. We both look at each other and I grab the blu ray player. Being the nice guy that I am, I gave it to her and told her that I will wait until xmas to see if there are any deals on it. She smiled, gave me a hug and said thank you.

After she purchased the blu ray player, we went to a couple more stores. Throughout this whole time, she kept bragging to her brother that she "beat me" to the blu ray player and that she is the ultimate Black Friday Shopper. It didn't bother me at all and I just smiled and kept silent.

My roommate wanted to go to one more store but Brenda and I were exhausted. So, I dropped off my roommate and Brenda and I stayed in the car to wait for my roommate. Brenda complained about her feet hurting and pulled off her ugg boots to reveal her white socks. I patted my legs with my hand and told her to place them on my lap for a massage. She gave me a look, smirked and adjusted herself to place her back against the door and her feet perfectly in my lap.

I pulled off her socks and playfully threw them at her. I then began to rub her feet and toes as she closed her eyes. As I was rubbing, I told her, "so, you are the best Black Friday Shopper huh?" She smiled with her eyes closed and replied, "without a doubt, keep rubbing."

I smiled, placed on hand firmly on her ankles and attacked her feet by dragging my fingers all over the bottoms of her feet. She immediately began laughing and tried to move her feet out of the way. However, I had a very good grip on her ankles and her feet where not going anywhere.

I stopped to ask her again, "who is the best Black Friday Shopper?" She caught her breath and gave me a long look and said "ok ok, you are." I replied, "and don't you forget it." At that point I attacked her soles again, this time wiggling my fingers all over her feet and under her toes. Again, she immediately started laughing uncontrollably and wiggled her body trying to get her feet free. Her laugh was very loud and eventually went into a silent laugh at the end.

I stopped tickling and began massaging her feet again. she leaned her head back up against the door window trying to catch her breath saying, "just rub, just rub, no tickle." I continued to rub her feet until she eventually fell asleep. My roommate came back to the car not to long after that and we went home.

Needless to say, I could careless about the blu ray player. Best Black Friday ive had so far. I hope you all enjoyed the story.

So you're coming Black Friday shopping with me next year, right?

Absolutely!!! I doubt much shopping would occur though lol

NICE STORY.

Sounds like Brenda likes a little tickling once in awhile.

Thank you. I rarely see Brenda anymore though. She left yesterday. Not sure if she will be back for Christmas.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back