• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

black nylons tickling after Jordan's high heeled pumps got removed

jpbfc

TMF Expert
At first I would like to say thanks for your suggestions and requests. In this videoclip we tried to include a lot of those, concerning nylons and shoes and even more (stocks, upperbody, tying up, ripping the nylons).

Jordan's hands and feet are fixed in stocks. She is wearing black nylons and black high heeled pumps. We start with a short upperbody tickling - just to show you, that she is ticklish everywhere. Then we move to her feet, using the gap at her shoes to tickle her soles. The shoes get removed one by one and a long sequence with nylon tickling follows. A short interruption is shown too, where we have to fix her hands again, as her right hand slipped out of the hole. At the end of the clip the nylons get ripped one by one, followed by tickling her bare soles.

Enjoy the 2 attached preview clips, showing a part from the actions mentioned above.

Click here for more pics from this clip ...
Click here for more clips dealing with tickling in stocks
and here more clips with nylons ...

Attachments

• dl1_221-Jordan-NylonsPumpsInStocks_1.wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,827
  • dl2_221-Jordan-NylonsPumpsInStocks_1.wmv
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,323
  • cl221_08.jpg
    cl221_08.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,346
  • cl221_14.jpg
    cl221_14.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 755
  • cl221_16.jpg
    cl221_16.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,271
Great clips, thanks for posting them and for using some of the suggestions and requests you recieved. Another great way you can tickle Jordan's awesome feet when you have her locked in the stocks is to have her wear white atheltic shoes plus ankle socks and then untie and slowly remove both of her shoes after which you can peel off her ankle socks. Then go to town on Jordan's bare feet and tickle both of them at the same time for at least five minutes nonstop.
I have four questions I would like to ask Jordan if she doesn't mind answering them.
1. Do you enjoy having your feet and other body parts tickled?
2. On a scale of one to ten how ticklish are your feet?
3. What is your shoe size?
4. Are you exaggerating or do your soles wrinkle and do your toes curl up naturally when those awesome bare feet of yours are being tickled?

Last edited:
I'm actually developing a liking for this Jordan girl.
Maybe the new hair colour becomes her much more...

mmmmmmmmmmy oh my...best way to tickle jordan's sweet and yummy feet

mmmmmmmmmmmy oh my this has to be the best way to tickle jordan's sweet and yummy soles!!! it will be so nice to see this cute girl's feet tickled in these things agen but please next time oil her yummy feet and sratch them up and down!!! joran honey i'm looking forword to see your reaction!!! :D :D :laughing: :laughing: :love:

or better yet - oil her feet up while she's still wearing the nylons!

What I think would make a nice change in the next video is instead of the stockings getting ripped open, they should be torn by the force of the tickling, like by a woman with long nails stroking them up and down her soles.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back