• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BLACK SIMONE - New girl tickled and vibrated by Skelyrata

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
simonefull.gif

<p>NEW GIRL AND OUR FIRST BLACK GIRL! <br>
Introducing <b>Simone</b>. A beautiful black girl with the body of a goddess!
Perfect boobs, perfect body! Perfect Laugh! And she came to give us a very happy Christmas! In this one hour show you will see Simone tied to the bed, spread eagled, first with a beautiful bikini, but soon you will see her totally naked! She is tickled in the armpits, belly, sides, ribs, and down below. You have to see her laugh, giggle, and shake! She calls the safe word a couple of times! She is vibrated until a great orgasm!

Then the action moves to the workout tower where she is again tied up, naked and tickled for a while. Then I place the vibrator between her legs, and live it there to stimulate her until she has the second orgasm of the night! After some more tickling, Simone gets to test the ablounge where as you all know she has to workout or she will be tickled! My favorite kind of toture! And to wrap this special video, Simone is submited to a chilling ice torture! All this in this very special hour of tickling, giggles, orgasms, and the torment that we all love! Merry Christmas!</p>
<p>
<a href="http://girlstiedandtickled.com/inside/freeclips/simonefullteaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>

You can buy this video at Girls Tied and Tickled
<p>

She is indeed a nice looking young woman, how about just calling her Simone? I think people will figure out the rest later.

He somehow always finds a way to capture exactly what I'm looking for. good preview!

hmmm..i'm ok with it, as long as

She is indeed a nice looking young woman, how about just calling her Simone? I think people will figure out the rest later.

it says "tickled by caucasian tickler skelyrata" too:)

I agree 100%

While no offense was probably intended, why can't she be Simone a ticklish young lady , Black Simone is unnecessary, either label everyone by race or no one.

I swear I didn't see this one coming

If you see the title of the actual clip in the store it says "Simone". I used the Black here and in some promos to highlight that this is the first black girl running on my store, which makes it a very special ocassion.

Also there have been a lot of members that have requested me to tickle a black girl and this was the easiest way to let everybody know at first sight.

Also I have never seen any protest when a thread is labled "Japanese" or "asian". Whats wrong with saying "Black"?

I am just celebrating the fact that I've got my first black ticklee!

Sorry if I offended anybody!

While no offense was probably intended, why can't she be Simone a ticklish young lady , Black Simone is unnecessary, either label everyone by race or no one.

Like I said

If you see the title of the actual clip in the store it says "Simone". I used the Black here and in some promos to highlight that this is the first black girl running on my store, which makes it a very special ocassion.

Also there have been a lot of members that have requested me to tickle a black girl and this was the easiest way to let everybody know at first sight.

Also I have never seen any protest when a thread is labled "Japanese" or "asian". Whats wrong with saying "Black"?

I'm sure no offense was intended, you are im sure a nice enough guy, the pic itself shows she is black, I just feel she should be called by her name like anyone else. I'm glad you feel it is a special occasion & I encourage you to find more Black women, perhaps a better way to advertise your first African American woman (assuming she is) is to just say here is our first African American woman Simone.
Again thank you for the clip no apology is nedeed

Don't feel bad Skel, I scolded Viper about this kind of thing a few weeks ago :rolleyes: :p I know it's about advertising: the good news is that many, *many* clip customers want to see women of color, something for which I'm rather grateful :smilestar. It makes sense to want announce that in a clip title, so your customers who've asked for it know that the clip they've been waiting for is available. It's just really, really annoying as a person of color to have it trumpeted, indicating that in 2007 it's still a big deal. It's not. Cool, sure, but not a major event. We're anxious to get to the point where Simone is just a beautiful 'lee, not a black beautiful 'lee, that's all :bubble: For the record I *have* protested at the asian thing; it's fine if you plan to announce every nationality you display, including caucasian, otherwise it's alienating to the race you 'do' mention :xbee: Heck, there's a black girl in every clip I've made, and I've never made a fuss about it :jester:

Great clip, keep up the excellent work!

Hey am hispanic!

I know you meant well, and this is the kind of situations that I don't know if is better just to shut my mouth and let if go, or try to explain.

While, I don't want to start a racial debate here, but I think African American is worse than just black. Why can't every US citizen be just american? Is there something wrong with being "black"?

I hate everytime I go to fill an application and I have to decide weather I am a regular "american" or a special kind of "american" (hispanic, black, asian, native, etc).
I mean, you have seen me right? I am as white as milk, and yet am forced to select hispanic. I thought that under the constitution "we the people of the US" means everybody....

Ok, I got a litte sidetrack there... Sorry, but as you can see this is a sensitive issue for me too.

And trust my, my studio is open to any kind of women, of any color. I was actually disapointed that I wasn't getting any black, or other ethnic models, because I really want have as much variety as possible on the GTT site.

Recently I did my first tickling on a choby girl and It was more fun that I expected, so everyday I discover new things.

I'm sure no offense was intended, you are im sure a nice enough guy, the pic itself shows she is black, I just feel she should be called by her name like anyone else. I'm glad you feel it is a special occasion & I encourage you to find more Black women, perhaps a better way to advertise your first African American woman (assuming she is) is to just say here is our first African American woman Simone.
Again thank you for the clip no apology is nedeed

Great Clip!!!!

:D as always, Ske... and African American Simone IS a grat ticklee and a beatiful lady!!! :veryhappyI've just fall in love!!! :smilelove :cupid:

Relax hon, there's nothing to explain; no one is calling you a racist, you're not. :twohugs:

Again: I totally understand why you used 'black'. But as you say, why can't we all be just american? You don't need to call attention to a girl's race because it doesn't matter; her clips will show her lovely skin for you.

And I like "American Simone" much better anyways :D

I know you meant well, and this is the kind of situations that I don't know if is better just to shut my mouth and let if go, or try to explain.

While, I don't want to start a racial debate here, but I think African American is worse than just black. Why can't every US citizen be just american? Is there something wrong with being "black"?

And trust my, my studio is open to any kind of women, of any color. I was actually disapointed that I wasn't getting any black, or other ethnic models, because I really want have as much variety as possible on the GTT site.

Recently I did my first tickling on a choby girl and It was more fun that I expected, so everyday I discover new things.

Still, fetishes come in different colors

The interesting thing about "fetishes" is that they also come in different colors. I meant, isn't there an interracial fetish?

I think that as long as the ethnic, or that thing that makes that different from other clips, is used in a non-derogatory way, no harm done!

I got to tell you I have a thing for asian girls (and it kills me that I still haven't got the chance to tickle one)! And every time I see "asian girl" anyway in the web I click on it immediatly. And try to guess the size of my Hentai folder! Is all about fetishes. Which is why I love Emily so much! She has the perfect mix of hentai girl and american girl I have ever seen.

And Simone is a beautiful ticklee! The fact that she is black, makes her even more beautiful!

Don't feel bad Skel, I scolded Viper about this kind of thing a few weeks ago :rolleyes: :p I know it's about advertising: the good news is that many, *many* clip customers want to see women of color, something for which I'm rather grateful :smilestar. It makes sense to want announce that in a clip title, so your customers who've asked for it know that the clip they've been waiting for is available. It's just really, really annoying as a person of color to have it trumpeted, indicating that in 2007 it's still a big deal. It's not. Cool, sure, but not a major event. We're anxious to get to the point where Simone is just a beautiful 'lee, not a black beautiful 'lee, that's all :bubble: For the record I *have* protested at the asian thing; it's fine if you plan to announce every nationality you display, including caucasian, otherwise it's alienating to the race you 'do' mention :xbee: Heck, there's a black girl in every clip I've made, and I've never made a fuss about it :jester:

Great clip, keep up the excellent work!

And to give some color to this thread

Here are the gifs for clips 1 through 6. Already available online.

simone01.gif

simone02.gif

simone03.gif

simone04.gif

simone05.gif

simone06.gif

Listen Skelyrata sorry and did not mean to draw any kind of negative attention to your clip. I did see it and it was a good as any you have posted here. As an African American male Im glad your using a woman of color in your clips. Keep up the good work man and just hope your next girl does not have to be asian Betty or hispanic Rosa. Im not too crazy either when others post saying the woman is asian as i see that alot here too. If you read some of my post (in the general forum) Im very progressive in my thoughts about race and gender but Ill leave all that out here and just say keep doing what your doing clip wise its really good!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back