• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BLEUFETISH VIDEOS - Lora Diaz Interview

Hey Folks

Here is a brand new interview with Lora Diaz, the star of our very intense and controversial clip “Lora’s Nude Punishment Tickle”. Lora is an extremely ticklish, 19 year old exotic dancer who lost her brother/manager’s diamond ring. He wanted to punish her as much as he could while making as much money as possible so he asked if we’d be interested in paying a premium fee for being allowed to tickle his sister’s fantastic body, COMPLETELY NAKED, NON-STOP for 25 minutes. No breaks, no mercy! We weren’t sure exactly why “25” minutes and not “30” or “20” but you can imagine we just quickly said YES!!!

You may have heard about this one ;) and you can see our free clip and pics at http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=63363

If you want to purchase this great clip visit www.tickling.info

As always we combined some of our own questions with others that have been used before on TMF, so thanks to those who originally wrote some of these questions.

Now on with the interview!!
Enjoy

QUESTION: What are your most ticklish spots?

Answer:
i refuse to tell you guys because i plan on losing another ring of my brother's and i may need another punishment lol

QUESTION: What do you think is worse the anticipation of being tickled
or actually being tickled?

Answer:
just the situation of not being able to stop you

QUESTION: For you in particular, is tickling more a silly playful
nuisance, a kind of torture?

Answer:
um well - its is a SILLY TORTURE if that make any sense lol

QUESTION: All right, you're doing the tickling shoot, your tormentor
comes towards you and about ready to begin tickling. What goes through your mind?

Answer:
OH SHIT where will i get touched first and i was wondering if i would get horny especially since i was naked

QUESTION: Many people find tickling sensual and very arousing. Do you?

Answer:
not really it was a very strange punishment but i was aroused from being tied down

QUESTION: In your “Punishment Tickle” video you get a pretty good
workout from both Domina Skye and The Mystery Hands. They tease you about who’s the better tickler, so tell us? Which one of them was more torture
for you and in general do you find men or women to be the better ticklers?

Answer:
well The Mystery hands Seems Better
Then again Dominina Skye really really knows how to tickle feet… as far as men and women i cant really decide

QUESTION: What is worse - a tickle fight between you and someone else or being tied down and tickled, unable to give it back?

Answer:
That's a silly question i have to laugh at that one because i am thinking about it right now i couldn't stop you guys let alone tickle anyone back but it was such a fun experience the Adrenalin was like a roller coaster ride

QUESTION: What do models on the set really think about doing these
tickling clips? - be honest Do you think it's strange, fun, ridiculous,
hot?

Answer:
Well to be quite honest i have a different Description: Stimulating

QUESTION: This new “Punishment Tickle” clip is pretty unique. You are
tickled non-stop for about 25 of the clip’s 30 minutes with only a small
beginning interview and a quick position change. Can you tell us a little
about what the experience was like? Was it unbearable? Fun? Arousing? Can
you give us some insight to what you were thinking during the shoot?

Answer:
It was such a rush i thought it would never end i couldn't think of much just couldn't wait to scream at my brother

QUESTION: If you could tickle torture any famous person in the world
who would it be and why and what would you do to them?

Answer:
i would Tickle Angelina Jolie why because i love her smile
what would i do i would tickle her with permission and she would have clothing on because i respect her and love her

QUESTION: Were you tickled often as a child and/or now as an adult? By
whom? Can you tell us a little about it? The intensity? Any Story(s) about
when you've been tickled the worst?

Answer:
I was not ticked much but when my brother tickles me it kinda hurts because of his long nails but i still jump and laugh hard

QUESTION: In the “punishment tickle” clips we are told that you are
actually being punished because you lost your brother's diamond ring and
didn’t have the money to pay him back. Did you really agree to do this
tickling video to pay him back and so he could punish you? Was this real or
just a setup for the camera? Is that really your brother we hear off
camera? And I guess we have to ask? What did he think about the video and
will you everr borrow your brothers “bling” again without permission!?!

Answer:
I always borrow his bling in fact i love posing nude with his diamond rings. my brother says diamonds are forever and i will forever wear diamonds i love them. yes it was really my brother his name is philz but at the moment he name was dummy because i was in shock to find out about this crazy idea - was it real well um lets just say if it was fake i would have worn my panties .............

QUESTION: Anything else you'd like to say to the tickling audience? Do
you have a website where they can find you?

Answer:
my web site is under construction, it will feature some top fetish models like Wenona and Shauna, they are the two hottest and hardest working Internet models in the industry. It will feature great bondage and fetish pictures.

wow great interview, thanks master j. I really liked her clip, she is really ticklish

Great interview, Master J. Thanks. It's too bad she didnt give up her ticklish spots. Her answer to the ticklish spots question was funny. I guess she wants to keep us all in suspense. :dogpile:

Mitch

By any chance did you ever get a url for her website? She's amazingly ticklish and hot!!

You know, there is 1 way you can find her for sure! I mean granted it's a little out there and takes a lot of time. But if ur really desparate, you could "sue" her for like some random thing like breach of contract or something. And then when she shows up in court drop the charges. lol.

You know, there is 1 way you can find her for sure! I mean granted it's a little out there and takes a lot of time. But if ur really desparate, you could "sue" her for like some random thing like breach of contract or something. And then when she shows up in court drop the charges. lol.

lol... man you are twisted... I like you!

unfortunately after all that, she probably would be even less inclined to work with us ;)

MJ

Haha. True true. But you should definitely try to recruit some more Latinas! And seeing as how I've gotten on your good side, perhaps the next time I'm in NY I could be a tickler in some of your vids? Or at least warm the girls up before the master goes to work. lol.

Lora Diaz...

...has also done some work for kink.com....in the hogtied series...where strangely enough, she was also tickled.

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back