• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind and confused

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
Jordan has never been so confused in her life. For the first time she agreed to be blindfolded while bound to the four corners to the bed, very stretched and spread, and helpless. I didn't use the traditional fantasy silk blindfolds that sweep and come off very easily, no, I use a real life heavy duty set of blindfold design to stick to the face the entire night while the person sleeps, so no matter how much she shakes her head, or try to pick, the only thing she will see is darkness. The interesting part is that since she can't see, when I start teasing her with a rose she can't figure out what is this object that I am using to torment her body, armpits, her face and crotch. Then when I remove her red silk dress I pure lots of rose petals over her body and she thinks they are either bugs that crawl all around her body or just trash. It isn't until after more than 30 minutes that I remove the blindfold and she realizes she is cover in rose petals and I am using a rose to seduce her body. The confusion played a very unexpected role in Jordan's reaction to my tickling, body kissing, tit sucking, and made her have a strong, but short and intense forced orgasm after being vibrated, then I masturbate her with my hands while I kiss her body and she has another orgasm after which she struggle a bit with her vagina too sensitive to touch. Then there is a their forced orgasm scene at the end in time to wrap up this erotic hour of love and exploration of emotions.

Buy clips here: http://clips4sale.com/76917

Free preview: http://skelyrata.blogspot.com/2014/10/blind-and-confused.html

jordanval101%u00252B1.jpg

jordanval102%u00252B1.jpg

jordanval102%u00252B6.jpg

jordanval104%u00252B6.jpg

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back