• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blindfold or No Blindfold???

EastCoastTickle

TMF Regular
I wanted to get everyone’s opinion on this.

In videos, do you prefer the model wear a blindfold or no blindfold?

I don't lean heavily towards either, but I'd say maybe non-blindfolded just cause I think it's fun to know that the ticklee can see what's about to happen to them.

I find people tend to be more ticklish with blindfolds, so I somewhat prefer it.

I really have no preference; I think both are equally good.

Blindfolds are fun. But if I am the one who is being tickled, I enjoy to watch my own torture.

Blindfolds! They're so under used for some reason or another, and they fit perfectly with this fetish.

It's important to use them correctly though, they build anticipation and suspense. Its disappointing to see one in a video and then the ler go about tickling as usual, keeping constant physical contact with the 'Lee – As opposed to leaving the 'Lee sit there without knowing where they'll be tickled next and then jumping in for a good surprising tickle (they go batshit insane and its beautiful!!!).... that ViperProductions guy used to be great at this, sometimes Czech still does it this way from time to time.

I prefer no blindfolds tho i see benefits in blindfolds

No blindfolds.

I want to see the desperation in their eyes when they realise they can't take anymore and tickler has no intention of stopping.

Personally, I do not like blindfolds.
I want to see the tickler during the session.

Doesn't really matter to me either way, although I tend to lean more toward the no-blindfold side......Just please for the love of All that is sweet n kind.....don't use Gags!

Blindfolds definitely! Would get disappointed when the Ler wouldn’t bust it out midway through the video lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back