• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blindfolds

Every now and then, but if I do it's only at the beginning of a session....nothing turns me on more than making her watch, forcing her to watch herself getting tickled.

On the other hand, as far as accessories go, I simply adore gags.

Speaking as a lee, Mistress Zara often uses a blindfold when she wants to keep me guessing as what will be the next area of attack.

When she rips off the blindfold, it is usually to look deep into my eyes as she does a furious and intense grand finale on my armpits. :D

make them watch

make them watch, if thats your thing.

I would think blindfold would be better because of the whole "lose a sense, the others become stronger." :cool:

I don't like blindfolds because I want to be able to look into her eyes, but I will admit that they can heighten the ticklishness of the victim.

I would only use a blindfold with someone that I truly trusted. and I mean truly!!!! It's a crazy world out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you crydun, I would really have to trust the ler to allow one to be used on me. However from a lee standpoint, I kinda prefer them, because then I don't have to watch it coming, which is part of what drives me up the wall, the teasing. Would just make it a weeeeeeeeee bit easier for little ol' me:D

Pawz

Actually I agree with 4paws about trusting a person who is blindfolding you, but on the other hand I have had ladies who have asked to be blindfolded, I guess they want to make it as intence as possibile. Then intence it is!.

Cyclon

I prefer to use blindfolds...

As a lee, I think using blindfolds adds to the excitement. You can't tell where you'll be tickled next, or what implement will be used. It definitely adds to the anticipation and makes the tickling even more exciting. I do agree with the other posters that you need to be careful, and fully trust anyone you let blindfold you.

Tbbw

I've used blindfolds and had them used on me. As a ler, I don't mind them but find it more fun without. As a lee, being blindfolded does at least seem to extend my ticklishness a bit.

(Although I can tell you that "lose one sense, the others get sharper" is bosh. If it were true, I'd be a LOT more ticklish than I am. It's the element of surprise that makes a blindfold work.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back