• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blonde Cruise

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Blonde Cruise

A blonde sees a posting on a bulletin board that says, "Cruise -- Only $5."

She goes to the address on the back and hands the receptionist $5. The receptionist nods to a burly man reading a newspaper. He walks over to the blonde and knocks her unconscious.

The blonde wakes up tied to a log floating down river. To her right, she sees one of her blonde friends. "Do you think they're going to serve food on this trip?" she asks.

The other blonde replies, "They didn't last year."

:veryhappy

LOL!!! Of all the "Blonde" jokes that are around...I never heard that one!!

OK...here's and OLDIE!! (to me, anyway)

"BLONDE HAWAIIAN VACATION"

A blonde boards a flight to Hawaii. She immediately heads to 1st class..and settles in. But a flight attendant noticed her boarding pass and approaches her. "Miss..your ticket is for coach. You'll have to move, please." The blonde..in her most defiant voice says.."NO!! I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Hawaii!!"

The lead flight attendant notices the encounter, and approaches. "Miss??" she politely asks.."Your ticket is for coach..you'll have to move, please!!" And the blonde repeats, with her same answer.."NO!! I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Hawaii!!"

After a few more minutes..with no success..the lead flight attendant heads to the cockpit. She emerges with the Co-Pilot, and he heads toward the blonde. He leans down..whispers something to her..and instantly she jumps up..gathers her belongings..and runs back to coach!!!

The two flight attendants look at the Co-Pilot with complete confusion, and ask.."what did you say to her??" The Co-Pilot chuckles and says..
"I told her that this part of the plane DOESN'T go to Hawaii!!!"

"TRIP TO DISNEYLAND"

Two blondes decide to jump in the car, and drive to Disneyland!! It's about an hour's drive, and they're having a wonderful time...very happy...hair blowing in the wind...and singing along with the radio!!!

As they get nearer...and see more signs for "The Magic Kingdom"...their excitement grows and grows!!! Finally...they are approaching the final exit...and the see a sign that reads..."DISNEYLAND--LEFT"

The two blondes look at each other...start crying...turn around...and go home!!!

"TRIP TO DISNEYLAND"

Two blondes decide to jump in the car, and drive to Disneyland!! It's about an hour's drive, and they're having a wonderful time...very happy...hair blowing in the wind...and singing along with the radio!!!

As they get nearer...and see more signs for "The Magic Kingdom"...their excitement grows and grows!!! Finally...they are approaching the final exit...and the see a sign that reads..."DISNEYLAND--LEFT"

The two blondes look at each other...start crying...turn around...and go home!!!

^this reminds me of the story about the not so smart hunter when he is driving to go bear hunting and reads the sign saying: Bear Left.^

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back