• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blonde ( TMF member BTW ...) tickled on feet and butt, m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
As I promised in the Images section, this is the little video. This session took place about 2 hours ago and my dear husband processed the video file incredibly quickly even though it's a time consuming process ... Thanks, darling.

OK, the Blonde ( I am not saying it's me ... :devil2: ) is lying on her stomach because she wasn't able to do her god damned hair tonight :ignite: so she didn't want to show her face and is tickled by feathers on her feet and butt, then she especially enjoys the feather between the toes, then finger tickling and finally the electric toothbrush. 1 minute long. Hope you like it.

The full quality video can be purchased at the JFK airport or at your local McDonald's :bump:

Last edited:
great clip u look awesome! thanks for sharing

Oh my gawd, that was the best 57 secs I have ever seen. What a hot bod (alright I meant butt), what a sexy laugh. Good job it wasn't longer, or I might require counselling :woot:

omg Christine you are absolutely gorgeous. and so ticklish i could tell, love that clip. ps. hubby watched it also. heyyyy maybe things might improve now for me. your hair looked terrific.

isabeau :wavingguy

You know something the rest of us don't, Steve?

In any case, great clip.

You....I mean your completely anonymous model has a terrific laugh.

Great Clip!!

Great Clip! OMG, Great laugh too. Love that Christine is on her tummy showing her nice butt and especially great legs! Never enough leg shots in tickling. Legs are soo under represented!

ANY WAY OF DOING EXACT SAME THING ACCEPT A SLIGHTLY BETTER OVERSHOT OF HER LEGS AND BUTT WHILE YOU LIGHTLY TICKLE BACKS OF HER LEGS?

Again great clip. THANKS!

Tickleher

Hey out there, thank you so much for your nice words! I am happy so many of you liked it ( except for the one who probably thinks the person in this clip is Terminator). I don't mind your comments about my butt ( it must have been the camera angle or something that made it look good ... :devil: ) or legs unless they are too obscene - so far so good. I was never thinking about my laugh, if it is nice or sexy, glad you liked it. Damn ... It might look like I a sort of admitted the ticklee in the clip is me, no way!

I will do my best to respond to all PM's I received, but it might take time.

Traveler: interesting, my husband likes to shoot me in the same position like the girl in you signature.

Toneus: disclaimer - I can't be held responsible for any disease this clip caused to you, you were watching it at your own risk ... :manicd:

What really makes me happy: my clip and images made several people to post their very first post in the forum and I find that just great!

And now let me work or I'll get fired and will have to do tickling for living :bouncybou

christine1010 said:
Toneus: disclaimer - I can't be held responsible for any disease this clip caused to you, you were watching it at your own risk ... :manicd:

Too late for that now, I've just come down with a bad case of Ticklelitus :upsidedow

now that is just unfairly hot :) ive gotta ask is there a longer clip of this for sale? id assume it was just a private session or something but i can see camera flashes in the background (i think?) so i guess you got someone in to film for you?

either way, please please do more of these, preferably with the same sort of view.. because.. damn :D

Lttg said:
now that is just unfairly hot :) ive gotta ask is there a longer clip of this for sale? id assume it was just a private session or something but i can see camera flashes in the background (i think?) so i guess you got someone in to film for you?

either way, please please do more of these, preferably with the same sort of view.. because.. damn :D

FOR SALE????? I never thought of selling myself, let me think about it ... I just wanted to please TMF people as from a real ticklee point of view many pro-models in pro-videos are just faking. I have no reason to fake.

It was a completely private amateur session, just me, my husband, videocamera and a camera on tripods, yes, there were flashes but the camera angle was so bad it made me look like I weigh 200 pounds so I didn't allow any of those photos ... :idontwann . The session took only about 15 minutes because I am recovering from a little disease and - honestly - I was about 50% ticklish compared to my normal state. The whole session is in our computer but I doubt my husband will have so much time to edit it and I don't know how to do it.

i meant no offence :) I was just curious, and I gotta say its great that you want to share this with the forum. not to mention generous considering there are some people who would try to charge a lot of cash for product that wasnt half as good as that :)

you've got a amazingly good setup there too, I genuinely thought it was professional the first time i watched it (admittedly i blundered in and downloaded without bothering to read the title first). I dont think anyone is going to complain if you and your husband decide to do a lot more of these :) although its a shame your husband doesnt have time to edit the whole thing into a longer version. if youre that keen, il gladly offer my services and edit it for you (would give me a chance to use the £400 editting software i bought and used ONCE) or if youre interested could simply teach you how to edit :)

i dont claim to be a pro, but the basics are more than ample for the this, unless the people of the TMF demand colour correction in their clips from now on :D

OMG....!!! You sexay thing you...!!! :) :wavingguy

appl.gif

Um ... Wow.

The pics were great , this clip is amazing !!! What makes it so amazing you ask? ... we have a beautiful blonde bound for tickle-torture ... we have different tools used on her gorgeous feet ... we have lots of toe-curling & toe-wiggling action ... we have her body bucking up & down on the bed ... we have several 'ass-clenches' when the tickler gets to 'delicious spot' ... we have phenomenal ... PHENOMENAL ... laughter & several shrieks of ticklish-agony.
.... christine1010 , I would SO purchase a DVD if you & your husband were to make one available. In fact , let the begging start now .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a DVD full of what I just witnessed in that clip! At any rate , thanks so much for posting that fantastic clip!

Simply astounding!

TRhat was great! You do not look like you weigh 200lbs! Stop that. Anyway, very good and thank you for sharing.

TKLMAN said:
The pics were great , this clip is amazing !!! What makes it so amazing you ask? ... we have a beautiful blonde bound for tickle-torture ... we have different tools used on her gorgeous feet ... we have lots of toe-curling & toe-wiggling action ... we have her body bucking up & down on the bed ... we have several 'ass-clenches' when the tickler gets to 'delicious spot' ... we have phenomenal ... PHENOMENAL ... laughter & several shrieks of ticklish-agony.
.... christine1010 , I would SO purchase a DVD if you & your husband were to make one available. In fact , let the begging start now .... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a DVD full of what I just witnessed in that clip! At any rate , thanks so much for posting that fantastic clip!

Hey TKLMAN, thank you but this looks like I wrote your post myself :couch: . This is just amazing, I am really happy you like my clip but I am not mentally prepared for selling "me" ( mmmmm, what a typical dumb blonde sentence ...). Well my husband is excited about the idea of quitting our jobs and tickling me every day for living :confused: ... No, I am sure he was kidding, I am no model and we have no video company. On the other hand we do a lot of tickling. We have hours of videorecordings. That wouldn't be too much of a change. Give us some time to think about it, OK?

OMG talk about going to tickle heaven, I think I have gone there. SOme people have all the luck. That laugh and reactions is far better than words can duplicate. :blaugh:

Obviously we want more!

Again, great vid clip. LOVE the position of you being on your tummy with your legs close together as you endure the tickling! Great laugh too. PLEASE PLEASE, do another in the same position with slightly clearer video picture and a overshot of your legs and butt!!!

= )

Tiklher

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back