• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blue Peter (fm/m) tickling and cute female soles. Plus future opportunity!

LiverpoolTickler

TMF Regular
As per Hazmon's request, this is the clip of Blue Peter where one of the male presenters is put in stocks, what is annoying is that it was supposed to be the very cute Zoe Salmon but it was a trick. Anyway you do at least get to see her extremely cute soles.

http://rapidshare.de/files/8150730/Blue_Peter.divx.html

PS My little bro noticed that Zoe does a show called 'I'll try Anything Once' so he has dared her to see if she can have her feet tickled for a whole minute. Will be worth seeing if they do it.

Thanks 4 the clip!

Such a shame the bird didnt get it otherwise that would of been probably the best ever mainstream clip!

I've downloaded it and I still can't get it to work. I have an error message on my DivX every time I try to play the clip.

Any help?

Reeder, go to www.divx.com to dowload the lastest version. :)

Thanks, ScouseJim! Excellent clip. :D

the_goat said:
when was this aired on tv here?

i think it was yesterday (friday)...they used to repeat the show in the mornings but they don't seem to be doing that anymore - can't believe the girl wasnt tickled - its a travesty, or a tragedy, or simply plain stupid

its a shame she didnt make any kinda reference to her own feet being ticklish, forinstance saying "oh thank god you didnt tickle my feet"

Thankyou

Thankyou very much, very nice reactions from the guy.
I love that clip.

Yeah, can someone post it in a different format. My computer is slow as it is so i dont want to download any new software.

sorry they dont work well. they work seperately or should be joined together?

Its not working for me, sez I need some file extention. can anyone post it in a form i could view it on?

I would appreciate it.

They work for me. What are you guys using to play them with?

Windows Media player, says that it won't support one of the codecs used.

Try using media player classic. If you type it in google, the 1st or 2nd link will bring you to the free player website. Also download Divx player or the divx codec at www.divx.com . :triangle:

Ive downloaded everything you said, but only the first one will work. What do I do now? I really wanna see these clips!
Any help would be great.

Here it is. The quality isn't crisp but it works.

zoe is proper gorgeous and her feet and toes r great, she shows her feet off alot in the summer on blue peter, so thats the time to watch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back