• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bolton?

Hi, are you looking for male or female ticklees? (assuming you want to tickle and not be tickled?)

What is it with people not putting ANYTHING in their profiles? I'm thinking this post is a scam! First post, no profile... Don't know if it's a male or female, or if they want to be tickled or tickle someone or switch. Either they're fishing or really stupid or just that lazy! Yeah, not touching that!

Well I did say male y'know. Sorry I'm not too well versed in this site, wasn't really expecting much response, never got around to adding much info, don't have to get so hostile, it was just a general post to see if there was anyone in the area into tickling, sorry if it wasn't so detailed, I didn't think it would be under scrutiny. I mean this is a tickling forum, first post is about that. Not that weird is it, i was just in the mood at the time.

Peace and love.

The problem isn't meant to be directed solely at you. It just seems like lately NOBODY puts anything in their profiles anymore! It gets very old when all you want is to better acquaint yourself with them. And the more detailed the profile is, the better you can know the person. That is, unless they're hiding something... I tend to get very suspicious of people like that and will avoid them. Now do you see where I'm coming from with this? It wasn't meant as an insult to you. Merely me venting my frustration with the issue.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back