• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bon vs. Brian..who do you prefer?

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
of course the point is moot, since Bon is dead..but..of the two AD/DC singers..Bon Scott or Brian Johnson..which do/did you prefer? they have a new album/cd out now called Black Ice so i thought i would bring this up..i've had many an argument with someone over this in the past..

for me..it was Bon Scott...his unique voice made me melt and shiver..i've really never heard a voice like it since..i had some major uh :redface: fantasies involving Bon, until i found out he was dead..:shock: eeks i don't fantasize about dead people..when i first heard a Bon Scott song...it was after hearing AD/DC with Brian..and i said..why on earth would they get rid of Bon..i hadn't realized he was dead...

Bon was the m.f.'ing MAN, but Brian has managed to stay around, keeping their great sound alive for decades longer. So, I'm gonna give it up for Brian.

I am a big fan of early AC/DC so I have to say Bon. Bon had the best growl out there for those not singing with the mic jammed down their throat. Their sound was such a great blues-type rock with some definite raunchy double-entendres. How can you not love Big Balls... LOL.

As for Brian, I don't dislike him. The early stuff with Brian they tried to keep the same feel, but it was definitely different. At first it was more hard rock then to contemporary metal. They moved away from their early type of music. I don't know if was Brian's influence or more Bon's lack of influence. Still overall, they are one of my favorite bands. I am glad that Brian has shown the dedication which he has shown.

Hmm... I'm undecided. Both are great in their own aspects. Where Bon had Big Balls and rode down Highway to Hell, Johnson was Back in Black and Thunderstruck. Not to count many, many more GREAT songs. Both had their styles (ok, Brian has), and it's really hard to decide which one is better. Though, we're talking about my all-time fave band here.

Bon without question.

I'm sorry I have to run now. I've got some dirty deeds to do.

Bon Scott had more voice potential and variations, just listen to the early acds's records. Teh answer speaks by itself i hope :)

but but but...you're Mr Clean.........:redface:

I don't always play it clean angel. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

You see, I've always been a problem child. For instance, last night I went to this club filled with nothing but riff raff.

I saw this cute girl sitting by herself and asked, "Can I sit next to you girl?"

She responded, "You've got some big balls."

I told her, "Look, I'm gonna stop beating around the bush. I'm a real live wire and have this tickling fetish, little lover. Sometimes I touch too much but I promise not to walk all over you. I love it when I'm tickling and my victim is a squealer. It can be most intense, kinda like being shocked by a live wire or blown up with T.N.T. But I'll make sure you don't overdose. I'm a love hungry man, baby."

I squeezed her knee and she was so ticklish it was love at first feel. She wiggled and writhed and I thought to myself, damn this is gonna go down and there's gonna be some rockin' tonight.

But she hauled off and slugged me across the jaw. There was a whole lotta Rosie behind that punch. I thought to myself, man she's got balls. Then without saying a word, my little rocker got up and walked away.

As I sat there alone nursing my wounded cheek I thought man, it's a dog eat dog world. I got the jack and now all I could do was ride on. I was shot down in flames.

I don't always play it clean angel. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

You see, I've always been a problem child. For instance, last night I went to this club filled with nothing but riff raff.

I saw this cute girl sitting by herself and asked, "Can I sit next to you girl?"

She responded, "You've got some big balls."

I told her, "Look, I'm gonna stop beating around the bush. I'm a real live wire and have this tickling fetish, little lover. Sometimes I touch too much but I promise not to walk all over you. I love it when I'm tickling and my victim is a squealer. It can be most intense, kinda like being shocked by a live wire or blown up with T.N.T. But I'll make sure you don't overdose. I'm a love hungry man, baby."

I squeezed her knee and she was so ticklish it was love at first feel. She wiggled and writhed and I thought to myself, damn this is gonna go down and there's gonna be some rockin' tonight.

But she hauled off and slugged me across the jaw. There was a whole lotta Rosie behind that punch. I thought to myself, man she's got balls. Then without saying a word, my little rocker got up and walked away.

As I sat there alone nursing my wounded cheek I thought man, it's a dog eat dog world. I got the jack and now all I could do was ride on. I was shot down in flames.

Hee! I lost count of all the references hidden in there! :super_hap

He he he, sweetie, it's filled with song titles from the Bon Scott era AC/DC lineup. But I'll say it again, you are the sweetest. Thanks for the message expressing your concern. You are an angel.
Glad you found it amusing as well Rick.
AC/DC rawks! *pumps fist in air with index and pinky fingers extended*

He he he, sweetie, it's filled with song titles from the Bon Scott era AC/DC lineup. But I'll say it again, you are the sweetest. Thanks for the message expressing your concern. You are an angel.
Glad you found it amusing as well Rick.
AC/DC rawks! *pumps fist in air with index and pinky fingers extended*

I lost count. How many titles did you manage to squeeze in there, anyway?

Anyway, Bon or Brian, it's amazing the staying power of those lads from Oz. I haven't heard any of the new tracks, and it worries me a tad that the thing's only available at Wal-Mart(?), but their sound is what rock is all about!

*waves lighter in air*

I lost count. How many titles did you manage to squeeze in there, anyway?

Anyway, Bon or Brian, it's amazing the staying power of those lads from Oz. I haven't heard any of the new tracks, and it worries me a tad that the thing's only available at Wal-Mart(?), but their sound is what rock is all about!

*waves lighter in air*

Rick, there are 24 Bon Scott era song titles in that little tale. It was fun writing it.

And if ya wanna check out some the new album, Black Ice, there are 6 tracks from it over on their page at Myspace.

Even though I still like Bon's vocal contributions the best, Brian is in great voice on this one. I don't think the rest of the lads have lost a lick either.

But it is most curious that they chose Sam's place as the authorized retail outlet!?!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back