• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage and tickling

WraithTickler said:
Generally speaking I prefer bondage and tickling as both ler and lee. As a lee, the surrender of control, added with the fact that I do trash, squirm, kick, etc. to the point where I could risk injuring the ler makes it almost a necessity if I'm being *really* tickled. As a ler, I can tickle just a wee bit better that way and hopefully make it a bit more fun for the lee as well as myself.

Still, there's something very much to be said for good old, light hearted tickle wrestling.

Amen to that!!!

Check one more for bondage........

I have always favored bondage for tickling because that way I can take my time and tease and play the psycological aspect too. :firedevil I've usually used the physical restraint as either a prelude to bondage, or instead of it if I can't tie them up for one reason or another. But, to me, laying next to them while they're tied up spread eagle and taunting them with sayings like "aww, are your little armpits ticklish?", or "boy, I'll bet you wish you could put your arms down 'cause it's really going to tickle there when my finger touches your pit". Anything to elavate the ticklishness. :devil2:
Then, the feet! Oh boy, there's so many teases there, I don't know where to start! :evilha: And those are just the "hot spots"! There's a whole body in between! :tickle:

Tickle on!

robmic said:
I have always favored bondage for tickling because that way I can take my time and tease and play the psycological aspect too. :firedevil I've usually used the physical restraint as either a prelude to bondage, or instead of it if I can't tie them up for one reason or another. But, to me, laying next to them while they're tied up spread eagle and taunting them with sayings like "aww, are your little armpits ticklish?", or "boy, I'll bet you wish you could put your arms down 'cause it's really going to tickle there when my finger touches your pit". Anything to elavate the ticklishness. :devil2:
Then, the feet! Oh boy, there's so many teases there, I don't know where to start! :evilha: And those are just the "hot spots"! There's a whole body in between! :tickle:

Tickle on!

You are an eeeeeeeevi one, aren't you? :firedevil

Ticklerguy4u said:
You could always just tie one wrist and one leg. Slowly getting used to it. As for the ler, when you trust someone enough...you'll have your fantasies fufilled. Take your time.<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

Point taken-good advice!

Maybe one day......... :smilestar

kis123 said:
In a feeble attempt to get back to the subject matter......

When it comes to bondage, I've never tried it before as the ler or lee.

My ler feelings on the matter-hell yeah, I'd be glad to tickle someone in bondage. They obviously consented to be vulnerable and to possibly have their lilmits challenged. I'd be happy to oblige either male or female.

If I'm switching, that's a different matter!

I at this time will not submit to bondage tickling. I have way too many issues where that is concerned. I have in the past submitted to non-bondage tickling and no one died from it. One of my lers got a push-off kick and the other got a couple of tickle-induced swats, but no one got severely injured. I'm the one that got it worst with the most intense leg cramp I've ever felt.

I'm just not ready to submit that much control to anyone yet. Sometimes, I wish I could so I could fulfill some fantasies, but alas I just can't. :rotate:

Hiya:bunny:
thanks for sharing that, Kis. I agree bondage can be scary. It's one thing to fantasise about it and quite another to submit to it in real life. In saying that, i'm counting body pinning as being in a different category. For me at least having a guy (or guys:veryhappy ) hold me down somehow doesn't feel quite as out-of-control as when I'm secured with restraints - which i confess can be fun too:p - i totally understand that feeling, Kis. :)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

bondage is a big part of what makes tickling hot for me. I need to struggle to really get into it.

Only with bondage

I wonder if there is any way for a tall F/m male ticklee into long and intense sessions not being tied down. Body weight and strength alone seem to be a bit difficult for this constellation.
I'd love to try a black belted lady some day but until then I'll stuck to bondage :)

Last edited:
No, I don't like body weight to restrain your partner. If both are into it, bondage is the better way.

tickle00000000 said:
Just wondering....How many people are into bondage as well as tickling? Personally I think you need the bondage as well because other wise the lee can just avoid the tickling. I cant enjoy being tickled if there is a way i can avoid it. I need to be fully vulnerable. My X girlfriend used to straddle my stomach with me laying down and her body pinned me down unless i really tried to move. (her bare feet were just in reach for revenge if she wasn't careful! :) ) Do people that are not into bondage at least use body weight to restrain there partner?

For me, bondage in tickling are like peanut butter and jelly. They just go together.

Wow, Chickles - I adore your signature pic.

tkl-pen said:
Wow, Chickles - I adore your signature pic.

Hiya Tkl-pen!! :bunny:

Thanks for saying that! It's really kind of you. :bouncybou
But i confess Mimi deserves the credit! She designed it for me. All i did was give the genius woman herself the critical details of the sort of look i was aiming for and voila! she gave it her usual high-quality touch!!:tickle:

Just in passing, I don't mean to be nosey but if i could be so bold, would i be close in assuming from your siggie that your DNA also stems from the Far East? For me i'm half-half, which is one reason why i'm thrilled with Mimi's work - she managed to capture my dual-look very well.

but back to topic before i get flamed for hijacking,,,, :blaugh:

Which kind of bondage is better for you, being trussed up in a ball or bound in a wide open posture like spread-eagle or pike?
Personally i prefer the latter, it's more comfortable even though it leaves me more exposed to attack - which means i'll be more uncomfortable - but in a good way. :p

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

P.S. feel free to PM me some time if you wish. :wavingguy

chickles_:) said:
Which kind of bondage is better for you, being trussed up in a ball or bound in a wide open posture like spread-eagle or pike?
Personally i prefer the latter, it's more comfortable even though it leaves me more exposed to attack - which means i'll be more uncomfortable - but in a good way. :p
How I tie my partner depends on a number of factors, most especially the lee's flexibility, whether or not he or she likes stringent bondage, and what areas I plan to tickle. For example a standard spreadeagle is wonderful for upper-body tickling, but not so good for a serious attack on the feet - it's often too easy for the 'lee to turn his or her soles toward the bed as a means of escape. For feet, a hogtie, ball-tie, or tying the legs across a bench work best. A face-down spreadeagle is also an interesting position, since it gives good access to the feet and exposes a lot of tickle-spots that normally don't get as much attention, such as the back of the neck, the bottom, and the backs of the knees.

I usually have at least one change of position in any serious session, just because some are better for certain areas than others.

I like bondage and tickling both seperate and together but i find the tickling experience much more satisfying when i or my lee is tied up securely. body weight can be fun at times too, especially for those impromtu tickling sessions.

Either or? Both!

Thinking again about the bondage or body weight question I take the combination. I just love being sat on by a lady :D and with bondage she can be sure not being interrupted or thrown off.

Some of the very words I live by....

NAYA said:
I actually prefer to be pinned down by body weight rather than devices. Its much sexier. The best is when the man is quite a bit taller than me & can straddle my thighs & hold my wrists above my head in one loose fist. Then his free hand just lets me have it.

NO NO NO NO... DONT... STOP! DON'T STOP
...and live FOR, now that I think about it. :evilha:

I love to be tied

but only by people i really know and trust - then tickling is just one of the games they might play :blush: :blush: :blush:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back