• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage Bed Revenge F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Joey endured the first tickling in the Bondage Bed, now she gets her reward--Tasha! Joey finally gets some well deserved payback and she definitely makes the most of it.

Tickle Abuse

Attachments

• bondagebedrevenge1.jpg
    bondagebedrevenge1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,268
  • bondagebedrevenge2.jpg
    bondagebedrevenge2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 680
  • bondagebedrevenge3.jpg
    bondagebedrevenge3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 535
  • bondagebedrevenge4.jpg
    bondagebedrevenge4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 558
  • Bondage Bed Revenge Low Res TMF Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,606
love it, love it -more ,lots more- who's next???????????

Joey is a good tickler also, She had better steer clear of Tasha for a long while!!!!
Otherwise she is gonna REALLY get it bad!!!

YES, THANK YOU- When will that be posted and how BAD will she get it-

Happy New Year- Bro----- How I'd LOVE to meet Young Nikki -Please send her my LOVE

This is a great looking bondage bed. Thanks for sharing the clips of Tasha and Joey both getting tickled while restrained in the bondage bed.

the best revenge is ticklish revenge! and joey got tasha! but good.!

This new bondage device is basically my favorite tickling position (bedspread) except that it is much better. Truely brilliant! It looks like it immobalized arms and legs very well and should be really terrifying for any ticklish person :)
Anyway, congratulations on building this! I am sure lots of great stuff will be in the pipeline with this new bondage position. Regarding this pariticular clip, it is awesome! Tasha never disappoints.
I would love to see the following girls in the device some time in the future: Andrea, Brooke, Lily, Cali, Mia, Lo Lo (if available). I am sure there are a lot more that I am missing...

Last edited:
This new bondage device is basically my favorite tickling position (bedspread) except that it is much better. Truely brilliant! It looks like it immobalized arms and legs very well and should be really terrifying for any ticklish person :)
Anyway, congratulations on building this! I am sure lots of great stuff will be in the pipeline with this new bondage position. Regarding this pariticular clip, it is awesome! Tasha never disappoints.
I would love to see the following girls in the device some time in the future: Andrea, Brooke, Lily, Cali, Mia, Lo Lo (if available). I am sure there are a lot more that I am missing...

More girls coming, young Nikki is next!

Tasha must be tickled more often, especially through nylons...
------------------------------------
All the time- Always in nylons w/ Tasha, Lo Lo , Jordan and Young Nikki

This is great. Really is Tommy. And like Wolverine you are the best at what you do. Still the best.

I think Tasha needs to be foot lickled....

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back