• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage building tips?

Phallacie

After many sessions with my under the bed restraint kit and the Japanese bondage rope that I have I've discovered that I still have yet to be 100% helpless and immobile. No matter how my girlfriend and I adjust straps or tie knots I still manage to break free or wiggle loose. This is pretty frustrating because I want to be broken and pushed past the limits that I think I have. My girlfriend is willing to push me, but she can't break me unless there is no way for me to stop her.

I've been toying with the idea of building a bondage table; either something like Realtickling's pink board with Velcro straps at all of the joints, or like the Humbler from Tickle Abuse. Money and time aren't really an issue, and I'd be willing to learn how to construct something like this.

Does anyone have any information about where I could learn how to get started? Websites or anything, or even tips from things they've built? Even some other ideas on better ways to restrain might be a nice place to start as well. We are getting a new four post king sized bed in a month or so, so hopefully that will help as well.

Thanks!

Have you thought about using pallet wrap? Its restrictive and you can leave areas uncovered for direct access. Ive found it works well to keep someone immobile.

Only thing is that you can get quite hot so you need to be careful.

Plaster cast with reinforcement bars. Or for even more fiendish immobilization... spend the day at your local Department of Motor Vehicles.

C.A.B. -- are you talking about the stuff that they use to make casts for broken bones? If so, the idea is exhilarating but doesn't really seem like it could be used for quick sessions. Any pictures of what you are talking about?

C.A.B. -- are you talking about the stuff that they use to make casts for broken bones? If so, the idea is exhilarating but doesn't really seem like it could be used for quick sessions. Any pictures of what you are talking about?

Yes. Medical grade plaster gauze (and its proper and safe usage of course). Yeah its cheap, but no it isn't timely or convenient. And of course its very messy, going on and coming off. But it is definitely on the extreme side of restrictive. Pictures you can google- there's a producer on here somewhere that specializes in it and of course you can contact Kujman on FetLife. He's dabbled in it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back