• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonjour!

LockstockinSam

Hi there - incredibly long time lurker. Thought it might be the time to finally introduce myself, considering I've been a member for a year! Ahh, pathetic of me, I know. Anyway, everyone seems to be nice and keen, and that's what I like to see! Just an ordinary female Canadian 'lee hoping to meet some classy, spectacular peeps (though I'm sure that won't be hard, eh?) - Oh I so just used the stereotypical euphemism, didn't I?

Cheers lads n ladies!:bubble:

Hi and welcome to the TMF even though you have been here lurking for awhile as your post says. I am sure you are going to get swamped with lots of messages or pm's from everyone, so tell us where is Peg, Canada located. I have never heard of it. Which big city and major airport is it near. Anyway glad to have you as part of our great tickling community.

TicklesFemales:wavingguy:feets:<<<<----

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF LockstockinSam, great to see another Canadian here, this place is great, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Also, perhaps we can chat sometime, eh? :rolleyes: :D

Also, TicklesFemales, 'Peg, Canada, would be Winnipeg.

Welcome to the TMF LockstockinSam, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Lol, yes indeed is it in Winnipeg! Its just our really silly nickname for the place. It always makes me think of a property post in the middle of some barren wheat field. Thats about the size of it.

Anywho, thanks all! Would love to chat, just hit me up :angel: And Otis, still - my apologies for the jetstream, haha. We'll get Kobe and Martha soon, I promise.

Welcome to TMF. Glad to have you here. hope you enjoy yourself

Greeting from a fellow newbie! This place is awesome and I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in; ladies do tend to make lots of friends in a short time. :D

Enjoy!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back