• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOOOOOOOM!!! Ask Tropic Thunder a question... anything!

I will be sending you the bomb of your life soon. I am warming the plane. I will be dropping them all over this thing! Is that cool?

*pets Tropic to calm her* It will be fun.

^ouch! You feel like an XL double double right now?

That would be heavenly at this point, but I'm just gonna have to settle for this Van Houtte crap. FML. :eeew:

Yikes! I got up at 5:30am thanks to my puppy deciding to bark at a truck driving down the road.

So do you think you'll be coming to the States anytime soon?

Hopefully, but I still need my passport. Once I get that, there's some people in the States who better watch tha fuck out. :pie:

I will be sending you the bomb of your life soon. I am warming the plane. I will be dropping them all over this thing! Is that cool?

*pets Tropic to calm her* It will be fun.

*purrrrrr* I'm am ready for your bomb, I will not sheild thyself, but prepare for a head on collision!

What do you think of thread bombs?

I think they are fun...when I'm the one doing the bombing.

Hope you are having a great day. I have a poem to finish this afternoon. Do you know whos????? Then I will bomb the heck out of this thing.:D

Do you practice voodoo in a mumu? Woohoo!

About as much as I eat green eggs and ham.

Hope you are having a great day. I have a poem to finish this afternoon. Do you know whos????? Then I will bomb the heck out of this thing.

You know what? I'm determined to make it a great day today. No matter what happens or who tries to call and ruin it for me.

The planes are fuled and the bombs are loaded. Are you ready?

Three guys walk into a hotel, and they're going to split the cost of a room. The room is $30. They each kick in $10 and head up to their room. The manager gets wind of it and tells the clerk the room is only $25. He hands five $1 bills to the bell hop and tells him to go refund the guys' money. On the way up to the room, the bell hop gets to thinking, as bell hops are wont to do, and says to himself, "No way can three guys split $5, I'm going to help out." He stuffs $2 in his pocket, knocks on the door, gives each guy back a buck and heads back downstairs to the desk, glowing in the warmth of a job well done. So now each guy has paid $9. $9 times 3 is $27 plus the two the bell hop stole--only $29! Where is the other buck?

If a mute child swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?

If you have a friend who works for the Psychic Friends Network, do you plan a surprise birthday party for them?

If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth?

Does this song make you sad like it does me?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/penzsVANV0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/penzsVANV0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Three guys walk into a hotel, and they're going to split the cost of a room. The room is $30. They each kick in $10 and head up to their room. The manager gets wind of it and tells the clerk the room is only $25. He hands five $1 bills to the bell hop and tells him to go refund the guys' money. On the way up to the room, the bell hop gets to thinking, as bell hops are wont to do, and says to himself, "No way can three guys split $5, I'm going to help out." He stuffs $2 in his pocket, knocks on the door, gives each guy back a buck and heads back downstairs to the desk, glowing in the warmth of a job well done. So now each guy has paid $9. $9 times 3 is $27 plus the two the bell hop stole--only $29! Where is the other buck?

This is BULLSHIT! No hotel that charges $30 for a room can afford to hire a bellhop!

If Super glue is so good why doesn't it stick to the inside of the tube?

If quitters never win, and winners never quit, who came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?

If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?

If a tree falls in the forest without anyone there, does it still make a sound? Do the other trees make fun of it?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back