• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👾BOSTON: Mistress Mia in town 10/18-20th (paid sessions)

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Tickle Friends,

I'll be in Boston 10/18th-20th. I have very limited availability left. Email me directly for rates and info. *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME.*

A Deposit is expected within 24 hours of your decision to book an available time slot. Serious inquiries only please.

Ler/lee/switch sessions are available and I bring restraints and tickle toys too!

Email for info and book your spot by the evening of Sunday 10/13th.

[email protected]

Please tell me a bit about yourself and what you are interested in so I know who I am talking to. Also include your TMF user name. Thank you!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mia

Wish you visited Rhode Island

Thank you, but I have already visited before and no one booked a session. :(

I will be staying right off of the Providence/Soughton line (mbta commuter rail). Takes less than an hour ride. Email me to book your session!

NOTE:
I don't always take new clients as I have a regular and very loyal following in Boston. If I post my upcoming trips on the TMF that means I am accepting new inquiries and am open to booking sessions with new people. Once you have a session with me, I keep your info on a preferred contact list and will be notified of any upcoming visits days BEFORE I post it here on the TMF. More often than not, I never get the opportunity to post on here...unless I have a cancellation.

I currently have limited availability for a session on Saturday 10/19th. Anyone interested should contact me immediately.

[email protected]

I hope this helps whomever is interested to make a move. Life is short! Don't be a spectator. &#55357;&#56397;&#55357;&#56860;

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back