• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boston Munch on April 4!

I'm about 30 mins away so I'm going to try to make it. How will I know which people are you guys? Is there a secret handshake? jk

-Josh

I'm about 30 mins away so I'm going to try to make it. How will I know which people are you guys? Is there a secret handshake? jk

-Josh

No secret handshake. when you enter the pub, just yell out at the top of your lungs. "i am a tickle freak!" you will then be seated accordingly.

Rainy, windy and mid 40s later on. So, dress warmly, kiddies. We'll see you this afternoon. :)

Great news folks, we have about 15 people confirmed!
Very exciting, can't wait to see you all there! :happyhop:

-Josh

I'll be in mostly gray - with skelanimals. :) Long dark hair. Lee
has medium length dark auburnish hair.

No secret handshake. when you enter the pub, just yell out at the top of your lungs. "i am a tickle freak!" you will then be seated accordingly.

:facepalm:

Rainy, windy and mid 40s later on. So, dress warmly, kiddies. We'll see you this afternoon. :)

Definitely what she said. :snow:

So....I set out for the munch, and I got lost. My sense of direction has never been the best when I'm gong to a town/city I've never been to, and my directions I had were only to Harringtons. I didn't have directions for how to find it after getting lost.

But I had my cell phone with me, so I pulled over and I thought, "Let me call Harrington's. I'm sure they can help me out."

Ring. Ring. No answer.

The mistake I made, because I am a newbie to munches, is that I didn't plan far in advance that I was going. So, I didn't have ANYONE's telephone number who was going to be there. I can see how that would have been helpful, so I've learned for next time. This was my first time meeting a group from online, so live and learn I guess.

Anyway, I was disappointed that I didn't get to meet anyone. I'm home now. Next time I'll make better arrangements.

Got back from the Boston Munch a little while ago......and it was awesome!!!

Saw old friends, met new ones, had a fantastic lunch, lot of laughs, some ales, a great time in general!!

Thanks to Lee and Mandy for hosting such a fun afternoon.

(oh, and Mandy.....treat the sea monkeys with care.:scared:)

Drew

My second munch in the books. i had a good time, except for the 3 mile hike in bitter cold temperatures and a driving frigid rain, with 40 mph wind gusts. :doh:

My second munch in the books. i had a good time, except for the 3 mile hike in bitter cold temperatures and a driving frigid rain, with 40 mph wind gusts. :doh:

No, no, no! How many times do we have to tell you? It was ten miles. We were all forced to walk barefoot. And to top it all off, Lee was following behind cracking the whip the entire way.

Don't mind maniac folks. He's a weak soul and fainted half way through.:headpat::console:

Seriously, though. It was a great time. I'm only sorry we had to book out after the park. We hit sleet about the time we hit 84. So, I guess we made the right call. But, I wish we could have stuck around.

Helena, hope to catch you next time.

Jeff, we missed you. But, I thought of a little consolation gift. I just wanted you to see that I do actually watch things other than the weather channel...once in a while. ;) Check this out...

http://www.avo.alaska.edu/webcam/Redoubt_-_Hut.php

I'm glad ya'll had fun!! I hope to make one of Lee & Amanda's munches one of these days :)

I think im coming down with pnemonia. i cant believe we were all forced to walk barefoot for the entire hike. we were also attacked by aggressive geese. i cant believe i actually made it through this munch in one piece. :scared:

Hiyas

Thanks Lee and Mandy for a great day. The restaurant was awesome, great food, location etc. That bitter cold walk that worked on muscels I forgot I had, or was that from pushing maniac the whole way?? Either way I had a blast... Miss all of you already.:neenerneener:

I am sorry you didn't make it Helena, maybe next time.

Last edited:
Classy, i did not need to be pushed. its just that my leg muscles were frozen and i couldnt walk properly. it looked like YOU were the one who was lagging behind the rest of the group. :rowfull:

Now maniac! You know full well that the only reason she lagged behind was that she knew that would keep her too close to Lee for the whip to be effective. I'm glad you brought up the geese, though. I forgot to thank BostonTklr for chasing them away. He really saved us all and must be hailed a hero. I hear he's still nursing dozens of tiny littlt goose bites. What a guy!

almost forgot

Thank you so much Ann, for making Ray's presence felt at the gathering... I don't know how he manages to always do that. :Kiss2:

We do owe Bostontkl a debt of gratitude for sacrificing his body to the killer geese. i think a plaque honoring his heroism should be placed on one of the park benches.

The killer geese actually had us surrounded, the horror was riveting!!!!:scared::shake:

But Bostontkl, with a look of defiance in his eyes, charged forth at said geese. The carnage was devastating, but all of our lives were spared and we were able to stumble toward our vehicles unscathed.

Thank you, o thank you, Bostontkl.

(oh, we all had a great goose dinner later in the day)

Drew

We clown about the weather and all. But, lest anyone take us seriously and be scared away from future munches...it wasn't THAT bad. It was a bit chilly, windy and there were a couple of very light showers. And we didn't do it barefoot. And Lee was actually in the lead...no whip in sight. And we were goofing around and having a grand time the whole way. Thus the tomfoolery. :D

This has been a public service announcement of SNOB entertainment. We now return you to your aforementioned tomfoolery.

BTW, anyone interested in a down blanket? Boston really DID chase the geese! lol

ya that 10 mile hike barefoot was down right evil lee how could you "cries" ehhehe other then that it was ousome u guys are great look forward to the next one

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back