• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boston Tickle Munch & Party, May 21

mrmiguu

1st Level Red Feather
Boston Tickle Munch & Party!
“ come and be tickled beige!...safe, sane and consensual connection and play”

Date & Time
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 · 5:00 PM –10:00 PM
66 Staniford Street, Boston MA @ map
Cost: travel/parking/foodshtuffs
Dress code: tickle casual....ok, street legal and vaniller, but can strip down to shorts and tank tops if you'd like at the pahty
Description:
Hosted by MizNina and P.E.T.E. of Tickle New England!, we'll meet at Viva Burrito from 5-7pm then on to play at an inviting location nearby for an evening of laughter and sensual fun.

Look for the blue tickle shark and plan to arrive at least a half hour before we stop munching at 7 if you plan to attend the party. We like to get to know you a bit before playing.

We also ask anyone new to sign a liability waiver that will be kept confidential by P.E.T.E.. Thanks!

(Originally posted on fetlife)

P.E.T.E. -

Thanks so very much for a wonderful time Tuesday. Everyone was so sweet and welcomes (as always) and it was so much fun.

-DiamondTiger42

Hi i am really interested in talking with you and attending some events also I am a great carpenter volunteering to build for you

Just FYI, FFPNYC, the world's premier foot fetish and tickle fetish party, shall be expanding beyond our weekly parties held in Manhattan by also holding parties in Boston soon! If you guys are interested in holding your meetings at our parties, or interested in just attending our forthcoming Boston foot fetish and tickle fetish parties, please private message me, or visit our webpage at: www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com for more information.

We are extremely friendly and respectful, and offer you strict anonymity, and make you feel totally comfortable.

And we offer you superhot girls will all diligently screened to be incredibly friendly to give you the ultimate foot fetish and tickle fetish fantasies and dream come true!

If you wish to be placed on our mailing list to be notified of dates and locations of our parties, please send a private message to me, or, visit our webpage at: www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com. (No sharing, spam, and easy removal!). Feel free to make contact!

FFPNYC
www.FootFetishPartyNYC.com

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back