• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

boy did i get it on saturday!

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
thought i would post this, and see if i got any comments. first a little background;
for the last year or 2 i have found myself getting more ticklish, esp. my most ticklish spot. then this past summer the wife and i went through a rough period in our marriage. nothing happened between us for 2 months.
then when we tried to get things going again, we found to our mutual disappointment that i wasn't ticklish any more! nothing nada. talk about boring!
then we had a huge blow up (not about tickling) things got real ugly. that lasted about a week. things were said and done that we both regreted.. like i said UGLY!
not sure, but i think remorse set in, and we both really tried to make things right. as a display of genuine intent my wife went and got long nail put on at the nail salon, she knows i really like her with long nails, so she rarely ever got them, lol.
holey shit did that do the trick!:tickle: she about tickled me insane, and hoarse. she's lost them over the last couple weeks, but she learned a new trick. she holds me with one hand and using just her thumb of the other hand focuses on this one "sweet spot". i go absolutely balistic! she can get me begging in under 5 minutes now. there is just something about what she is doing with that one thumb, and she won't tell me, lol. i go back and forth between howling with laughter to silent laughter.
then this past saturday we were alone and decided to play. after about an hour of mutual tickling, we were in a "69" position, and i started to give her oral pleasure as our usual way of ending the festivities. then out of the blue she starts with the "thumb trick" again. i lost my mind! i can't begin to describe how much that tickled. well i began to scream with laughter while trying to continue licking her.. along with wild thrashing. this got to her big time. it tickled her to no end! so here we were locked in this tickling/ticklish embrase. both of us getting more and more out of control. she finally went into orgasmic convultions, and had had like 3 big "O"'s. she took pity on me and helped me over the edge too.. with out the thumb thing!
god damn that was amazing.. i felt like i'd been in a wreck. she said she liked the way she was killing me, and was going to keep it up. i'm not sure if that's a good thing?! lol

steve

Wow, that sounds like it was quite a scene. Glad you're having fun again, Steve. :D

Loved it! Ive actually had 2 different girlfriends over the years in which both their oral techniques with their mouths/tongues, not necessarily their hands, would tickle the ever living golden goose shit outve me their for some reason...usually i wasnt all that ticklish their, until After i came...but these 2 def had it figured out. And oh my gosh atill to this day...those 2 gals have giving me the best oral sex ive ever had...by far. As a tickle fetish lover, making me cum by sucking/licking/kissing/singing to/plead n Argue with it/or whatever else/but my God especially tickling, they could tongue tickle the cum completely outve it...was totally awesome! Id see stars EVERY TIME! AHH if only you could build an entire Relationship strong enough for marriage based almost solely on GREAT BJ's! Believe me i thought about trying! Lol. But i def was NOT in the Marrying mood of any kind back in those days. Being single was waaay too fun.

Great story buddy. I appreciate the contribution. Well written...

Bill

I wish you and your wife nothing but happiness and pleasure.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back