• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend Tickles Me Non-Stop!

teaparty

TMF Novice
Hey, I haven't really posted much here but I've been lurking for years. I've always wanted to share my tickling experiences with you guys because I feel like you'd enjoy them (they're very sexually driven) but since there are so many and it's like a daily thing, I never know where to start!

So I thought I'd just give the situation and open up to questions!

I'm 22 (female) and my boyfriend is 20. He tickles me ALL the time - in public (casually for like a few seconds), at home (he'll throw me down on the couch/floor, pin me, and tickle me EVERYWHERE while I'm screaming and pleading for him to stop), and in bed (he often tickles me to the point that I get extreeemely wet, and they he fingers me or fucks me, still tickling me).

I love that it turns him on so much - he gets so hard when I laugh, scream, squirm, beg him to stop, and especially when I say the word during this! Like, "Please don't tickle mehehehehehe!!!!" "You're tickling mehehehe!!!" "I'm so ticklish!!! Don't tickle me there!!!!" and he just taunts me and says things like "not there?? No?? Are you sure??" "What's wrong??? Awww poor baby! Poor ticklish girl!"

I'm VERY ticklish and while I "can't stand it", it turns me on and makes me wet. It also turns me on so much to think about him tickling another girl.

:)

Would you please give us some scenarios? Are there certain parts of your body that just get you going hysterically? Over the period of time you have been tickled, were there spots you didn't know were ticklish?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. You just sound so cool and ticklish.

Life is so unfair.

Ah well, I'm happy for you.

:)

Sounds like we have another Earth Angel here! You’re BF is a lucky guy indeed.

Please do continue to share your ticklish experiences with us. But why did you delete your f/f story back in 2009?

Are there certain parts of your body that just get you going hysterically?
My sides, hips, ribs!!! If he can get my arms up, definitely under my arms too! My feet are super ticklish, but sometimes hit or miss. He loves to just grab them, hook my legs under his arm, and scratch at my soles until I'm screaming, lol. Sometimes he gets really into it and will grab them hard and force my toes into his mouth and lick his tongue between them which is REALLY ticklish, despite my kicking and wiggling. That always kills me. Sometimes we'll be play-fighting and he'll pin me down and force my legs apart, sitting in between them so I can't close them, and tickle me "down there" over my jeans (tights, whatever I happen to be wearing) which REALLY REALLY kills me. Like I'm beside myself because it tickles so badly.

Over the period of time you have been tickled, were there spots you didn't know were ticklish?
I kind of always just figured I was ticklish everywhere, because lots of people have tickled me, but never to this extent. There have been a lot of times where my current boyfriend will say things like, "I'm going to tie you down and find all of your hidden ticklish spots," and it will be TORTURE, but he does find some places that I would never have thought of, like my shoulders, between my shoulders, the insides of my elbows, my ankle bones, and that crease between legs and vagina :)

Sounds like we have another Earth Angel here! You’re BF is a lucky guy indeed.

Please do continue to share your ticklish experiences with us. But why did you delete your f/f story back in 2009?

I didn't feel comfortable with it on here as it was a classmate at the time, and I just felt weird about it. Sorry!

Hi, it seems you're very funny to tickle!! Have you ever been tickled on your feet while wearing sheer nylons? They make my g/f's feet moooore ticklish....

If you realllllllly want to someones feet more ticklish put a bed sheet over the soles and go to town!

My sides, hips, ribs!!! If he can get my arms up, definitely under my arms too! My feet are super ticklish, but sometimes hit or miss. He loves to just grab them, hook my legs under his arm, and scratch at my soles until I'm screaming, lol. Sometimes he gets really into it and will grab them hard and force my toes into his mouth and lick his tongue between them which is REALLY ticklish, despite my kicking and wiggling. That always kills me. Sometimes we'll be play-fighting and he'll pin me down and force my legs apart, sitting in between them so I can't close them, and tickle me "down there" over my jeans (tights, whatever I happen to be wearing) which REALLY REALLY kills me. Like I'm beside myself because it tickles so badly.
Wow sounds pretty intense lol! When u say ur super ticklish feet are hit or miss do u mean they're not always that ticklish or ticklish at all even, or just that he cant always get them or summat lol? Wow ur so ticklish "down there" that u can even b tickled through jeans?! That's pretty bad lol.

Heehee, sounds quite familiar and yes, you can be effectively tickled through jeans. Especially if someone is quick enough to get their hands in your pockets.

I'm not going to go to the extreme and say that your boyfriend is the luckiest guy in the world... but I will say that at the moment, I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with how someone could be luckier.

Damn! you guys are living the fucking dream! My dream that is! Congratulations and good luck and have fun! I'm passin' out just reading about it!

It is nice reading about your ticklish experiences, I feel that you will have more stories to tell. :happyhop:

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back