• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Braces...

ticklishdanny

TMF Expert
Hello fellow tmf'ers. I'm getting braces pretty soon and I was wondering what you all think of them on a male 'lee :p Personally I love the way they look on gals but braces on a guy is a totally different thing... Also if any of you can give me a heads up on things I'll have to deal with (one of my friends told me it can get rather painful when they're tightened) I'd really appreciate it.

Your dentist is giving you braces rather late... odd.

You may want to get a second opinion about the braces. From what I understand, you aren't supposed to get them past 14.

Your dentist is giving you braces rather late... odd.

You may want to get a second opinion about the braces. From what I understand, you aren't supposed to get them past 14.

I was supposed to get them my freshman year of high school but the thing is.. I never did. I've seen a 30 something waitress with braces so I suppose there's not really an age limit to them.

Not true.
People of any age can have braces.
My boyfriend's sister just got her braces off and she's 31.
I also had a boss in his 40s who had braces.
I don't think braces on guys makes them unattractive.
If you're attractive without braces then you'll still be attractive with them and vice versa.
:)
:peace:

this is in the wrong forum, bub. but yeah, i had braces for a couple of years as a teenager. they're not too bad and they're worth it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back